1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Whats wrong with that?
We're also gonna Attaract "them"
By "them" do you mean noobs that don't know a thing about machinima or squeakers that don't know a thing about Halo?
Machinimas are so hilariously dumb. Kind of funny to see kids talk all high and mighty about themselves over it
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
We are!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!!? We will get people to join maybe
You might get people to join if you actually use this thread to promote the idea rather than just using it as a chat room.
Just gonna throw this out there, but I think this is the first time I've ever seen something "trend" with 99% of the posts being from the same three people.

Don't you guys have like Skype or something?
Nope but if I recall didn't stckr say we could use this?
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
We are!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!!? We will get people to join maybe
You might get people to join if you actually use this thread to promote the idea rather than just using it as a chat room.
Stckr had said we could use a new thread to talk about the idea with each other.
Syc0 Santa wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Whats wrong with that?
We're also gonna Attaract "them"
By "them" do you mean noobs that don't know a thing about machinima or squeakers that don't know a thing about Halo?
Machinimas are so hilariously dumb. Kind of funny to see kids talk all high and mighty about themselves over it
Where not acting high and might where doing something we wanna do. If you got a problem with it why don't you tell me.
someone tell Sane about the thread
I'm here. Ans we need to make a few acropty edits.
What?
Script edits. That word was auto corrected
Like what
We need to change the map that we are doing from Riptide to a map like Eden or Empire due to that Riptide does not have a Rocket Launcher.
Tourqe and stasis can also work.
*AHEM* forge!
kobiquil wrote:
someone tell Sane about the thread
I'm here. Ans we need to make a few acropty edits.
What?
Script edits. That word was auto corrected
Like what
We need to change the map that we are doing from Riptide to a map like Eden or Empire due to that Riptide does not have a Rocket Launcher.
Tourqe and stasis can also work.
*AHEM* forge!
Would be a fun idea to manipulate the gamertag names to make character names, ie; Sane-Zane
if you need an extra or would like some help I could help you guys out
if you need an extra or would like some help I could help you guys out
Pm me
Syc0 Santa wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Whats wrong with that?
We're also gonna Attaract "them"
By "them" do you mean noobs that don't know a thing about machinima or squeakers that don't know a thing about Halo?
Machinimas are so hilariously dumb. Kind of funny to see kids talk all high and mighty about themselves over it
Your opinion. I think goat simulator is a really stupid game but I'm not gonna degrade anyone that likes it.
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Wait, what? Holy -Yoink-! Hey lets just get Stckr to lock this but give us special access or something.
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Wait, what? Holy -Yoink-! Hey lets just get Stckr to lock this but give us special access or something.
a SPECIAL CLUB? how do you join?
MR R1D3R wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Wait, what? Holy -Yoink-! Hey lets just get Stckr to lock this but give us special access or something.
a SPECIAL CLUB? how do you join?
Well a. We're not gonna get special acsess.
MR R1D3R wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Wait, what? Holy -Yoink-! Hey lets just get Stckr to lock this but give us special access or something.
a SPECIAL CLUB? how do you join?
You want this to happen or not? We will all call for you when the time comes, but only then. For now, I will politely ask everyone to leave this thread if they are not staff.
MR R1D3R wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Wait, what? Holy -Yoink-! Hey lets just get Stckr to lock this but give us special access or something.
a SPECIAL CLUB? how do you join?
You want this to happen or not? We will all call for you when the time comes, but only then. For now, I will politely ask everyone to leave this thread if they are not staff.
That's probably not gonna happen but we barely have gotten comments from outsiders
MR R1D3R wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
I'm honestly really confused right now.
Oh -Yoink- were trending
Trending? Bruv, y'all thread is one of the popular topics. That's why
God dammit.
Wait, what? Holy -Yoink-! Hey lets just get Stckr to lock this but give us special access or something.
a SPECIAL CLUB? how do you join?
You want this to happen or not? We will all call for you when the time comes, but only then. For now, I will politely ask everyone to leave this thread if they are not staff.
it a conspiracy I tell you!!!......ok..ok..ok I will leave no need to get hostile. officially kicked out by MR Alpinefalcon76...

thanks
Uh, can we get a forum monitor on this STAT?
Later fellas
lLockout wrote:
What in Sam Hell is going on here.
What?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8