1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Sorry for the delay Spartans, Life gets in the way yet again. I could get some much more work done on this if actual responsibilities didn't keep getting in the way. Pictures are being uploaded and I will continue to let everyone know as they go up.

Until the next update, Spartans.
Looking forward to it :)
Here is the first Picture. The Humvee is packed up on it's way home.
Humvee on Trailer
More to come shortly....
And here are a couple more of the Humvee:
Additional Humvee Pictures
Warthog here we come....provided we get the "okay" from the mother ship (Mircosoft/343)
How long do you estimate it will take to finish?
How long do you estimate it will take to finish?
I estimate 12-18 months depending on funding. If money were no object: 2 months, but I am no Bill Gates.
Update:
Got tags for the Humvee today.
Also started a list of things wrong with the bugger:
Leaking oil, leaking power steering fluid, leaking coolant, no power steering (probably due to the leaking), glow plugs need replaced and it's missing a couple of parts to make it road legal.
Additionally the lights are dim (yeah all of them)

So I'll have it out on the road shortly, but excitedly waiting the conversion process.

Until Next update, Spartans!
Update:
Leaking oil, leaking power steering fluid, leaking coolant, no power steering (probably due to the leaking), glow plugs need replaced and it's missing a couple of parts to make it road legal.

So I'll have it out on the road shortly, but excitedly waiting the conversion process.

that sounds like a hand full, cant wait to see it!
Update:

How are things going with the whole "Copyright thing"? I know that they can be a little difficult at times. Best of luck!

P.S. I hope that those are all of the problems, and that it doesn't have something extreme, like a cracked block or a blown head gasket or something...
Update:

How are things going with the whole "Copyright thing"? I know that they can be a little difficult at times. Best of luck!

P.S. I hope that those are all of the problems, and that it doesn't have something extreme, like a cracked block or a blown head gasket or something...
The copyright thing has again stalled. I thought I was getting somewhere, but alas not yet.
As for major problems, none found yet, and I expected some to have some problems as I didn't pay top dollar planning to tear it apart anyway. I'm hoping cracked hoses are about it. Even a head gasket wouldn't be too bad. But a cracked block would mean the end of that engine. Although, I guess that solves the engine swap or not question. It's about to get road tested after checking the fluids again so we will see how much it still has in it.
Wow! This looks amazing!
This is so rad! Keep up the good work. I’m definitely going to keep an eye on this as it progresses!

This post has been hidden.

This is going to be a great project, wish you good luck and definitely going to follow your progress
Wow! This looks amazing!
Thank you CarCrazyCanuk.
Eltermy96 wrote:
This is so rad! Keep up the good work. I’m definitely going to keep an eye on this as it progresses!
Thanks Eltermy96, if you would like you can also check out the podcast that we talk about this on - B Squad Hotrod. You can find it here: Link to B Squad Hotrod PodcastEpisode 53 and 62 are all about it, and most recent episodes have updates on the project.
Unknown wrote:
Bad idea. It will explode in your face.
Spoiler:
Show
OmegaNinja0247: Do not worry, we are veteran Halo Players and stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. We know that once it catches on fire it's time to ditch it, throw a sticky on it to prevent enemy use and find a new one! Thanks for the warning!
Eltermy96 wrote:
Thanks Eltermy96, if you would like you can also check out the podcast that we talk about this on - B Squad Hotrod. You can find it here: Link to B Squad Hotrod PodcastEpisode 53 and 62 are all about it, and most recent episodes have updates on the project.
Totally! I’ll check that out
This is going to be a great project, wish you good luck and definitely going to follow your progress
Thank you! More pictures are coming on the way (I just have to get them from the guy who took them)
Update:

Had the Humvee out on the road and found about 5 more things wrong with it. Pics and videos to come shortly.

Until Next Update, Spartans
I was about to ask for any update, good luck me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6