Update:How are things going with the whole "Copyright thing"? I know that they can be a little difficult at times. Best of luck!
Got tags for the Humvee today.
Also started a list of things wrong with the bugger:
Leaking oil, leaking power steering fluid, leaking coolant, no power steering (probably due to the leaking), glow plugs need replaced and it's missing a couple of parts to make it road legal.
Additionally the lights are dim (yeah all of them)
So I'll have it out on the road shortly, but excitedly waiting the conversion process.
Until Next update, Spartans!
P.S. I hope that those are all of the problems, and that it doesn't have something extreme, like a cracked block or a blown head gasket or something...
The copyright thing has again stalled. I thought I was getting somewhere, but alas not yet.
As for major problems, none found yet, and I expected some to have some problems as I didn't pay top dollar planning to tear it apart anyway. I'm hoping cracked hoses are about it. Even a head gasket wouldn't be too bad. But a cracked block would mean the end of that engine. Although, I guess that solves the engine swap or not question. It's about to get road tested after checking the fluids again so we will see how much it still has in it.