1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 48
Last Updated: 12.31.12
Check out our new Halo 4 thread!

Classic Map Remakes - Halo: Reach/Anniv.
- All of your favorite classic Halo maps recreated in Forge -
For everyone that used to follow us on our Bungie.net thread, welcome to our new home here at Waypoint. This thread, a project of ours since Reach's release, is a full list of what we believe to be the top classic Halo maps remade through Forge that the community has to offer. Our goal is to fully recreate every classic Halo map as accurately as we can and share them with the entire community to enjoy and possibly get integrated into matchmaking like w/ the Team Classic playlist.

Submissions:
If you found/built an awesome classic map remake, then please post a link to it in this thread. Screenshots, ForgeHub threads, and gameplay videos are all welcomed as well. We regularly check sites like ForgeHub, MLG, etc. to catch as many maps as we can, but some will always slip by and we'd hate to see great work go unnoticed. We only ask that you please do not submit any inspired-by's as we're only accepting faithful classic map remakes. We'll be updating this thread regularly as we get more remakes submitted to us. Also, if you would like any assistance creating your own remake then feel free to ask here. We'd love to help.

KEY:
  • [DLC] = Map requires a DLC map pack in order to download and play.
  • [MM] = Map has at one time or another appeared in matchmaking.
How To Download: (Temporary)
Start > File Browser > File Share Search > Search Forger's Gamertag > Download map.
Halo: Combat Evolved
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 2
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 3
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 3: ODST
Spoiler:
Show
Classic Gametypes
Spoiler:
Show
The new forum layout looks so much better than the block quotes on bnet. I searched for a long time on google, youtube, forgehub, xforgery for a long time before I found your thread. I was glad to see we agreed on many of the best remakes. I am definitely down for some classic game nights. Do you play classic settings? I like standard Reach settings with Sprint only. It takes some of the old and some of the new.
We'll play anything anyone wants to play on any of these maps. custom game nights are every Saturday @ 7pm CST. Send my GT (JDHarbs19) a friend request to get in on the action.

We'll be updating this thread regularly as we get more remakes submitted to us.

you may be seeing some remakes missing from our thread. Don't worry we'll be getting all of them up as soon as possible. Bungie.net is kind of down as of now.
Nice job saving this thread. Hopefully we will get more attention now that its on Waypoint. Is Waypoint going to support groups, do you know.
No idea. Hope so otherwise we'll have to be going back and forth from now on.
This is all pretty epic!

How about we get a group of forgers together to recreate some epic framents of halo's campagn missions?

I'll be in that list
There actually is a thread for those on Bungie.net which used to have a link in this thread. Can't believe I forgot to copy that. I'll be on that real soon.
Dude, we should host like the MOST EPIC tournament! We play old halo maps, Recreate campaign experiences in forge, make squads to replay old coop games, do some vidmasters. itll be epic. Like we're doing every week.
I like your thinking.
Found and bookmarked. :)
Quote:
Found and bookmarked. :)
So, you're in?
I want in, in this custom game !
im glad to see this post here hopefully 343 will use some of these maps and add them into the new classic playlist.
Thank you for moving this thread from Bungie.net, this was a very important thread for the classic playlist (:
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 48