Forums / Community / Community Creations

Community Spotlight Submissions!

OP snickerdoodle

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
I made a video celebrating finally hitting 152 on halo 5. Not sure if it’s community spotlight worthy but worth a try

https://youtu.be/EyhnJmBTYdQ
Hi everyone :)

I won't give the details for this game clip I'll let you see it for yourself. It's a good laugh!
Enjoy.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/joeaccardo/video/71295459
MCC montage :D

https://youtu.be/yv0hOP3Bls0
Joeaccardo wrote:
Hi everyone :)

I won't give the details for this game clip I'll let you see it for yourself. It's a good laugh!
Enjoy.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/joeaccardo/video/71295459
Oh man that would be that crowd chowder medal I was talking about in that "what medal would you like to see in halo:infinite thread". Awesome clip.
Figured I do some quick art featuring the rarely seen outer wall of the Halo installations that prevents the atmosphere from leaking. :)
https://twitter.com/Terg500/status/1111638709600952323
Boonshadow wrote:
Joeaccardo wrote:
Hi everyone :)

I won't give the details for this game clip I'll let you see it for yourself. It's a good laugh!
Enjoy.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/joeaccardo/video/71295459
Oh man that would be that crowd chowder medal I was talking about in that "what medal would you like to see in halo:infinite thread". Awesome clip.
Lmao thanks man
Exenius wrote:
Glad we finally have an official one of these :)

Happy Master Chief Day (1/17/19)
Click Me
Click Me
Click Me
Loved the first one Exenius
= )
Terg500 wrote:
Figured I do some quick art featuring the rarely seen outer wall of the Halo installations that prevents the atmosphere from leaking. :)
https://twitter.com/Terg500/status/1111638709600952323
Great Terg500,
I always wondered if we would reach the walls in any game.
= )
Joeaccardo wrote:
I don't normally upload but this was truly amazing! Hope you guys enjoy!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Joeaccardo#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_Joeaccardo_5e009dff-5ec9-4922-a658-523e3f1dd6a9
Fly me to the moon..
= )
Here's a quick shot I grabbed of the new Halo: Lone Wolf comic in front of some of the collection... I'm obsessed with the cover art and can't wait to read!
https://twitter.com/MrsLegendary117/status/1090282427971395585
Very beautiful indeed Chaoticinsomnia.
= )
Zaru RJ wrote:
Here's a quick shot I grabbed of the new Halo: Lone Wolf comic in front of some of the collection... I'm obsessed with the cover art and can't wait to read!
https://twitter.com/MrsLegendary117/status/1090282427971395585
Very beautiful indeed Chaoticinsomnia.
= )
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I had a funny moment recently that could only happen in Halo. My buddy TooMannyFaces and I without planning executed a beautiful synchronized ground pound show. It was good for a hearty laugh :)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=CoverMyMeds#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_CoverMyMeds_ed8ba44b-05db-41d3-88b0-66c18311e6b2
lmao

<p></p>
Check out my halo 5 Infection dualtage with
S0RRYDUD3

https://mobile.twitter.com/OscarChanner/status/1112855606069784577

if this link doesn’t work it is the first post
on my Twitter OscarChanner
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My take on the painting "starry night" except its halo. Enjoy :)

https://twitter.com/JamesAngus117/status/1114032175463182336?s=09
This is a funny little clip from my first playthrough of Halo 5. All that I have to say is that i DID evacuate. Just not in the intended way...
copy and paste the link into your browser to watch the clip

https://gameclipscontent-d3026.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535457608090334-private/2d8f906e-e18e-4de5-a53e-9ae5aa8f291e.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=27eyl96A74bZVgvpN2DHfw0y4WckjJ03oJHSZlzm8Pw%3D&__gda__=1547851356_d436ef32903afaef2c6844afbd7143fc
Spoiler:
Show
This is a funny little clip from my first playthrough of Halo 5. All that I have to say is that i DID evacuate. Just not in the intended way...
copy and paste the link into your browser to watch the clip

https://gameclipscontent-d3026.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535457608090334-private/2d8f906e-e18e-4de5-a53e-9ae5aa8f291e.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=27eyl96A74bZVgvpN2DHfw0y4WckjJ03oJHSZlzm8Pw%3D&__gda__=1547851356_d436ef32903afaef2c6844afbd7143fc
Spoiler:
Show
huh... that's weird... WAIT i just figured it out. the link says "private," so its a private clip. i can prob fix that
This is a funny little clip from my first playthrough of Halo 5. All that I have to say is that i DID evacuate. Just not in the intended way...
copy and paste the link into your browser to watch the clip

https://gameclipscontent-d3026.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535457608090334-private/2d8f906e-e18e-4de5-a53e-9ae5aa8f291e.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=27eyl96A74bZVgvpN2DHfw0y4WckjJ03oJHSZlzm8Pw%3D&__gda__=1547851356_d436ef32903afaef2c6844afbd7143fc
Spoiler:
Show
huh... that's weird... WAIT i just figured it out. the link says "private," so its a private clip. i can prob fix that
Thanks👍
My take on the painting "starry night" except its halo. Enjoy :)

https://twitter.com/JamesAngus117/status/1114032175463182336?s=09
That's awesome!
Halo Infinite Main Menu Concept! This is my latest animation which includes the full Main Menu, Main Menu music player, multiplayer menu and Spartan Hub! You enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_cwfJow7o

My previous version was tweeted my Frank O'Connor!

all the best,

-VividSnow
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13