Forums / Community / Community Creations

Got a few links of me, a youtuber, friends in cust

OP LeeryUncles

So bout 2 weeks ago did a couple parts of playing MCC Custom Games with a youtuber known as Roomscape Plays, buy his GT being roomscape101, and along with playing with friends from my friends list as we play bout every single game 1-4 but on different modes and maps. Both me and him got our 2 parts up So please do check them out

My Two part links (Note my footage was recorded off my xbox capture system so won't have commentary but will have something I always put in)
Playing halo mcc custom games with friends part 1
Playing halo mcc custom games with friends part 2

My friends two parts link (His has commentary in it so my voice is included)
Playing MCC with Leery + Friends - Halo 2,3,4 CUSTOM GAMES PART 1
Halo MCC with Friends Leery part 2 remainder of session of gameplay Halo 2 A & Halo 1 x3 games LC

This is basically also like other pov views lol but yea we both won't stop doing halo content and we are gonna try to do like a big lobby of custom games for mcc in the future.
Cool nice stuff 🙂
tonic bom wrote:
Cool nice stuff 🙂
thanks
No worries pal keep up the great work! You doing any more? :D
tonic bom wrote:
No worries pal keep up the great work! You doing any more? :D
Doing more halo gameplays? Yea just did 3 or 4 halo 5 ones just recently
Yes. Awesome! I'll have a look :D
tonic bom wrote:
Yes. Awesome! I'll have a look :D
Hehe ok and if you want to add me this is my gt LeeryUncles
Brillaint!! Will do for sure man would be cool to play some Halo with you!! When are you on most days? :D
I love seeing gamenights! Keep it up!
tonic bom wrote:
Brillaint!! Will do for sure man would be cool to play some Halo with you!! When are you on most days? :D
I'm on pretty random lol cause other times I see people looking for other people to play with on halo I add them n message them if they wanted to do a little bit of halo n then they hop on another app.
Trusian wrote:
I love seeing gamenights! Keep it up!
Heh thanks will try to but gets really tricky to do cause of real life
Well ill add you and if im free ill play :D