Forums / Community / Community Creations

Halo 5 Trouble in Terrorist Town

OP ArmyofHardstyle

Wouldn't it be sick if 343 let us make gametypes like trouble in Torrorist Town?

For the people who don't know what TTT is:

Video for the airsoft version: https://youtu.be/pq-Yd-a7rM0

Characters:
1) Detective
2) Traitors
3) Innocents

Settings
  • The game starts off with 1 detective, 2 Traitors and all the others are innocent
  • The selection for each must be random at each start of the game.
  • The amount of traitors can be determined by the lobby leader (more traitors for more players)
  • There is no radar for anyone in the game
  • There is no colour changing in the reticle of each persons weapon
  • Detective is marked Blue (armour colour changes to blue)
  • All other players are marked green. (armour colour changes to green)
  • When traitors get killed they remain green untill the detective searches the body and finds out he is an traitor, than the body turns red
  • When the dead body of the traitors get discoverd by the detective, all remaining players get notified on screen who the traitor was.
  • Only traitors see the other traitors (traitors can see their teammate's body is red and they have an mark above their head)
Rules:
  1. Traitors are allowed to kill anyone, for a kill they will recieve plus 2 points on innocents and plus 5 points on the detectives.
  2. Detective is allowed to search only the dead body. When he finds out the dead body is a traitor, everyone gets notified.
  3. When innocents or detective kills another innocent/detective their damage for the next round is reduced by 5 times less and they will recieve minus 2 points.
  4. Everyone knows the detective is innocent, even the traitors.
  5. No one knows who the traitors are, unless all traitors are killed or when detective found the body.
  6. Traitors win when they killed everyone (plus 5 points)
  7. Innocents win when they killed every traitor (plus 5 points)
Sounds confusing
Sounds confusing
Just check out the video, confusion is the fun part about it ;)
Sounds confusing
Ikr
Sounds confusing
Ikr
Here is the video explaination for the PC mod game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2A7T6AJi84
Love TTT on Gmod, deffo wanna try on Halo 5. Forging a map where people randomly spawn in a starter room the tells them if they are a T or innocent would work. People have to announce what they are when killed tho (or when they see a body, XBL chat would be needed) Complacated to work with Halos limited settings compared to PC but possible, will have to try at my next event.
Love TTT on Gmod, deffo wanna try on Halo 5. Forging a map where people randomly spawn in a starter room the tells them if they are a T or innocent would work. People have to announce what they are when killed tho (or when they see a body, XBL chat would be needed) Complacated to work with Halos limited settings compared to PC but possible, will have to try at my next event.
Yea, but if 343 would make a gametype like this, we would not have to go through all the trouble. Halo has so much potential gametype wise...
It'd be hard but at the same time really cool.
It can be done with mic if the let you remove the reticle and the text that pops up when someone killed someone
That is sick. I would definitely enjoy this. So how do we make this happen
I am seriously surprised they haven't let us do this yet tbh.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I am seriously surprised they haven't let us do this yet tbh.
I know right! I don't understand why we always have to play the same gametype over and over again, I hope they bring something new
Someone made a modded gametype like that on Halo 4 called Double Agent. It was awesome! The one way 343i can do this is bring back Juggernaut with the settings you had in H2A. You could make TTT on there.
omarlotrc wrote:
Someone made a modded gametype like that on Halo 4 called Double Agent. It was awesome! The one way 343i can do this is bring back Juggernaut with the settings you had in H2A. You could make TTT on there.
That would be sick!
I too would love to play TTT! With the new Halo 5 updates: Warzone Firefight (More Forging Items) and Monitor's Bounty (ADVANCED SCRIPTING) Maybe there is hope to create a TTT gametype!