OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
Let's keep this topic clean please folks. It's not a support topic, please don't post if you wish to a site for consideration or discuss cia's post the please feel free to post here. Support topics should be posted in support and if you wish to discuss the Halo games, please do so in the appropriate forum
It pleases me that the community here is still strong. Keep up the good work.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Nice thread...:)
the comunity the halo is good for people biger
For those of you who want to clean up the community contact me my clan and alliance are currently working along side Microsoft and getting rid of as many hackers and cyber bullies as possible.
Is there somewhere I can rant about how lazy halo 5 feels? Because I have had the game for a while now and it just seems lazy and not at all like the roots of halo it was supposed to go back too according to 343.
There is General Discussion forum, as well as the Halo 5: Guardians forum.

But, on the topic of this thread: Is this essentially a dumping ground for all sites and resources for Halo information?
But, on the topic of this thread: Is this essentially a dumping ground for all sites and resources for Halo information?
You could view it like that if you want. I view it more a hub people can use to go to different communities.(a kinda more positive way to view things)

I do aim to have a more linked up community after all, part of a big project I am doing.

Any suggestions is allowed from how I layout this thread to suggestions to add, except stuff that is NSFW or stuff relating to modding unless 343i or the moderators say I can.
CIA391 wrote:
You could view it like that if you want. I view it more a hub people can use to go to different communities.(a kinda more positive way to view things)

I do aim to have a more linked up community after all, part of a big project I am doing.

Any suggestions is allowed from how I layout this thread to suggestions to add, except stuff that is NSFW or stuff relating to modding unless 343i or the moderators say I can.
Hi CIA, just letting you know that OverKill Clips in the Facebook section is now called "OverKill Halo", the URL has changed also, https://www.facebook.com/OverKillGamingHalo (Lazy Link)
So 343 industries made three halo movies, and I was searching around to see if they made a fourth movie, does anyone know if they made a fourth?
So 343 industries made three halo movies, and I was searching around to see if they made a fourth movie, does anyone know if they made a fourth?
They didnt. But a tv show by steven spielberg is coming soon.
OK, thank you.
OK, thank you.
My bad, i just remembered there was also the fall of reach movie. But they cut out the last half of the book cuz it was no longer canon
Oh cool, thx so much
When does the next season start?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
halo is awesome and the community is great but 343 needs to not be so lazy!!
Any ideas on how to reach the Halo/343i writers? A 1st generation gamer, raising my 3rd generation gamer, we have come up with continuing Halo stories involving Master Chief and Cortana for many years of gameplay to be had, if anyone at 343 is interested. The Halo franchise can live for many years to come.
Thanks for hearing us!
Nchantra
this halo community is really gonna grow with the release of halo 5 forge on pc, felling exited
Is there somewhere I can rant about how lazy halo 5 feels? Because I have had the game for a while now and it just seems lazy and not at all like the roots of halo it was supposed to go back too according to 343.
Go to The Act Man's comment section (on youtube). It's the perfect place for bashing games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9