1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How can we help the community
How can we help the community
The community is there. And it still grows. Really in theory, all that is needed is partnerships between the seperate communities. And well that is actually happening, we just cant force it. :D

Really all you folks reading can do is join other communities for example the ones linked in this thread. And be an active member of their communitys. Its the people who make the community after all. Thats all I hope for really. And well its the biggest thing anyone can do.
Good morning Everyone let`s get to the topic
what up with the community
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Hello everybody! (^_^)/
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey everyone long time no see
Thanks , great post!
Well im on here because i got banned for going idle honestly i dont think you should get banned when you have to go do something and they wont let u leave while its loading😐
Well im on here because i got banned for going idle honestly i dont think you should get banned when you have to go do something and they wont let u leave while its loading😐
Please use the ban thread in the support forums if you need help with matchmaking bans
How the halo community
Thx dude
What ranks is that
Hello, everyone! *waves* ^_^
Very informative and helpful unlike some other threads.🎮
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Can we please remember that this is a thread for sharing resources that may be useful to the community, It's not a general chat thread. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9