3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
very informative
The things that I think that the community hub issues with is having big post (which nobody reads) and it's so hard to navagate through.
The things that I think that the community hub issues with is having big post (which nobody reads) and it's so hard to navagate through.
I was working on a mega update actually. :) That makes it easier to read. I have a vision in mind for how this thread will look. As I do agree it needs a heavy update.

And a few folk have used it. ;) I can personally vouch for the people who used this thread that pmed me thank you for it :D
Hi, everyone! ^-^
A Trap OwO wrote:
Hi, everyone! ^-^
To quote a mod. :) Remember this next time ok.
stckrboy wrote:
Can we please remember that this is a thread for sharing resources that may be useful to the community, It's not a general chat thread. Thanks
Hey everyone how bout we make a Council or senate for the community
CIA391 wrote:
MandM057 wrote:
Great and very informative thread. So much so I'm using ONE of two daily posts to thank you for it. Good job.
Well that was one of the main purposes of this thread.

Update: Might refrain from doing update posts in this thread unless there is lots like there is right now.

I just added the Forge Youtube channels that were linked here .
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-the-calm-before-the-stormHopefully this helps any Forgers of this forum.
I feel like halo runs should also be included in the list. It's the main speedrunning community for halo.
Link: http://haloruns.com/
Follow me on insta @860swaggy
this is actually pretty helpful
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
iPsicosis wrote:
Nice thread bro <3
agreed cool thread
I would have thought that something interesting would happen when you go to 117 posts like you get a badge, a special armor set? or something, but I am sadly disappointed. ( This post marks my #118 post.)
Update 1.8
This thread has received a massive re-haul in what is on it, simply so its easier to go through. New sections. New communities. Sadly some communities were removed as either they stopped being active, or their sites vanished from the net. Currently the entire thread works though.

There is still a lot of work to be done over the next few days. I have a few more updates to put out to make this 2.0 ready. If any bugs or errors pop up during the next couple of days, I please say to remain calm as it will only be temporary.

Thanks for your understanding.
Hey, so I'm trying to find free sheet music for all of Halo 3, and the only piece that I can't find sheet music for is Roll Call, the song that plays during the credits of Halo 3. I also play the bass, and I love the bass riff in the song, so it bugs me that I can't find sheet music or even Bass Tabs for Roll Call. Does anyone know where I might find sheet music/tabs for the song?
Robbie038 wrote:
Hey, so I'm trying to find free sheet music for all of Halo 3, and the only piece that I can't find sheet music for is Roll Call, the song that plays during the credits of Halo 3. I also play the bass, and I love the bass riff in the song, so it bugs me that I can't find sheet music or even Bass Tabs for Roll Call. Does anyone know where I might find sheet music/tabs for the song?
You'll want to give HurryingCandy a prod about that, check their bio for more details :)
stckrboy wrote:
Robbie038 wrote:
You'll want to give HurryingCandy a prod about that, check their bio for more details :)
I really should check Waypoint more XD
Thanks for the shout out Stcker!
Btw, CIA391...

Is my sheet music is your hub pre chance ?
Btw, CIA391...

Is my sheet music is your hub pre chance ?
Not right now. It is technically a resource than a community. So when it gets included it will be in its own section where users can choose to check out awesome long term projects like that :) I have a few in mind for it also to join it.

But it was gonna be added in(seriously It was on my mind) after I finished 2.0 of this thread. 2.0 being the threads priority atm because it tidies, adds new content, and means I can proceed with my next step in this project(which is a secret). :3
how make a pic or movie en halo 4??,, i try to found, but the archives its empty.. thanks friend
I'm a writer with a love for Halo. I'm also curating and critiquing entries for the Community Writing Contest, with Grim's blessing, of course.

Feel free to enter. The current contest runs until mid-April and the top three get a bespoke forum badge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9