Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Community Creations

Halo Cursed Edition aka Cursed Halo

OP Juls

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So, YouTuber/Modder InfernoPlus released a hilariously cursed version of the Halo CE campaign the other week, and I've finally gotten around to playing through all of it. This mod is hilarious and loads of fun and I totally recommend you guys trying it out for yourselves.
Download link with all instructions are in the description of this video. The rest of my playthrough will be gradually uploaded.

Watch: https://youtu.be/XCCGK8wKdP8
Is it safe to download though?
Fax
Skiajata wrote:
VERY safe, there are no viruses and it's pretty easy to download
Skiajata wrote:
Entirely! The mod creator (Inferno Plus) is on Patreon and he posted the link for free!! No Patreon subscription required.
Is there anyway to download this onto a xbox one ... want to prank my nephew and make him think it's the real one
Is there anyway to download this onto a xbox one ... want to prank my nephew and make him think it's the real one
Nope it's only the CE windows version that came out on PC's only
Nope it's only the CE windows version that came out on PC's only
It could be possible but you'd have to do some sketchy stuff to your Xbox, perhaps when Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary comes out on PC, maybe the modding community can make the Cursed Edition on the Master Chief Collection PC.
The mod is hilarious and a lot of good fun. It feels almost as revolutionary as the original CE, in the fact that it completely turns previous FPS mechanics on their head. My only problem: WHY HASENT SOMEBODY MADE AN XBOX VERSION OF THIS?!?!?!?!?!
Juls wrote:
So, YouTuber/Modder InfernoPlus released a hilariously cursed version of the Halo CE campaign the other week, and I've finally gotten around to playing through all of it. This mod is hilarious and loads of fun and I totally recommend you guys trying it out for yourselves.
Download link with all instructions are in the description of this video. The rest of my playthrough will be gradually uploaded.

It’s the most funny mods I haver seen and play on PC, I want to see this on Halo 3
I gotta try this. XD
Oh, that will be great
Hi everyone I've recently bought halo ce for the pc and tries to do the cursed edition part but it wont let me on the campaign it will only let me on multiplayer and it's not being the cursed guns into it either need help I've done the whole update to 1.10 and stuff and download the cursed files and transferred them into the custom edition
Juls wrote:

The best funny mode I have ever played!
Just watched his 12 minute video going over some of the mods... absolutely brilliant content hahaha.
Hi everyone I've recently bought halo ce for the pc and tries to do the cursed edition part but it wont let me on the campaign it will only let me on multiplayer and it's not being the cursed guns into it either need help I've done the whole update to 1.10 and stuff and download the cursed files and transferred them into the custom edition
I've been having the same issue and I cannot figure out a way to fix it
You need to play on Halo: Custom Edition not the actual game you shouldn't have to buy Custom Edition for pc it is free
Is it for pc or xbox? And how can I get it
Man, I absolutely love the d20 frag grenade, especially the massive explosions or Thanos (hehe).
Is it for pc or xbox? And how can I get it
PC only on Halo: Custom Edition.
Download and instructions can be found here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2