Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Community Creations

Halo Infinite in More Trouble Than We 1st Thought

OP Snockooz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Its crazy how you guys have all zoned in the fact that ReviewTechUSA is the guy who made the video and immediately dismissed him based on videos the dude made years ago. I see similarities to peoples perspective on the Halo franchise at this point.

The OP give you the sources that Rich mentioned and still you guys decided to write it off. You could argue idk... that most companies have bad reviews, a fair argument... but no, you decided to not watch the video and attack the creator.

Dont shoot the messenger.
This is only my opinion,
I don't have anything against any people at 343i, the reality is that MS has nothing to do with the state of Halo, 343i was created to carry Bungie's work, and completely destroyed MS number one IP. 343i wanted to take Halo no new heights and new audiences, they took a 2 shots, failed two times, this is the last shot, looking for another fail, MS will have no choice but to give halo to another owned studio.
343 hired people who hated Halo during Halo 4's production, Microsoft didn't force them to do that, for some reason, someone thought it was a big brain idea to hire people who hate your games probably out of envy and spite, after all, at the time Halo was like top 3 or 5 overall in gaming and like top 2 for shooters. As a result, what we got was a game that the community almost unanimously hated, do I think those people had ill intentions when working on Halo 4? I don't think so, but if you're going hire people to create the next Halo game, it should be fans of the games and everything Halo and that have passion for the franchise. All in all, the higher-ups at 343 seem incompetent.
This is a Generalization. Not everyone or even a large portion of 343 hate Halo. Yes they may have Hired a few mostly because they are talented but there is no proof of any one in leading positions hating Halo. You can say they are taking it in a direction that isn't Halo to you but that doesn't mean they hate Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2