4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
nekrulz wrote:
I think I once even saw a warthog manned with marines only
Are you sure you wasn't taking something at the time lol
probably yes lol
They should do this always lol
Cool that would be a nice addition, but they'd probably get headshotted very easily.
Also why are you driving so slow?
I've done it a couple of times, but you don't get any assists or wheelman medals if the marines actually kill anything. Also, their aim sux.
What if you could call in a squad of marines or Spartan 4s to fight with you in warzone. That would be awesome to me.
Oh Ok
That's so cool!
How do you get him in the hog
Sorcery?
No need for random Company member anymore the marine dude will take his place.
Yeah he's my Spartan company leader hahah
Also why are you driving so slow?
I was trying to show off my marine that's why ;)
ive been seeing more marines around that area on apex. i will try this next time i am deployed to that map
ZeefIex wrote:
What if you could call in a squad of marines or Spartan 4s to fight with you in warzone. That would be awesome to me.
That's something I've all ways wanted, I had an idea where you could drop pod anywhere on the map with like 3 Spartan 4s but it would cost you like 7 reqs
I seen the Reddit one with the marine on the needle hog.
That's so sick. Much better than having a dimwit driving you into a tank.
It's sad how we've become amazed by something that was possible in every previous Halo.
Chipmmunk wrote:
It's sad how we have become amazed by something that was in every previous Halo.
True, I just realized that we couldn't let marines get into vehicle due to teammates in Halo 5. In fact, no marine companions, other than Meridian's soldiers.
What did the feed display when the Marine got a kill? Did you earn any medals (Wheelman, etc)?
Chipmmunk wrote:
It's sad how we've become amazed by something that was possible in every previous Halo.
Not really sad, you can't do this in warzone naturally
Hmm. I do think that friendly AI should have more of a role in Halo 6. But cool clips, I always choose an AI over a player gunner. But the thing with this AI gunner is he is a one shot kill.
The Dnend Legion
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4