1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Whoever made this weapon skin needs to make all future weapon skins. XD Look at the reload magazine for the Pizza Weapon skin. The guy who made the skin: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1Eqdo
Never touched that abomination before so never noticed.
Lol, that's creativity right there.
Abomination? You mean a masterpiece? Rest in pepperoni, sweet AR.
Good catch.
Fishy Eats wrote:
Whoever made this weapon skin needs to make all future weapon skins. XD Look at the reload magazine for the Pizza Weapon skin. The guy who made the skin: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1Eqdo
You know you're going to make me switch to that skin, just to see if that has been shopped right?
Fishy Eats wrote:
You know you're going to make me switch to that skin, just to see if that has been shopped right?
I can assure you, it's definitely not a prank bro. I'm not Ethan Bradberry.
im hungry now
im hungry now
Dominos pizza, proud sponsor of Halo 5.
now im hungry!
now im hungry!
See above.
im hungry now
Dominos pizza, proud sponsor of Halo 5.
Papa Johns pizza. Couple sodie-pops.
Is that real? The graphics on that pizza are to good to be in Halo 5...
Fishy Eats wrote:
Masterpiece indeed!
Never even noticed I was going around shooting pizza at everyone. If I knew I would have stopped completely, found a nice little corner of the map and shoot myself in the mouth until I died of too much pizza. The perfect way to go.
Fishy Eats wrote:
Masterpiece indeed!
Never even noticed I was going around shooting pizza at everyone. If I knew I would have stopped completely, found a nice little corner of the map and shoot myself in the mouth until I died of too much pizza. The perfect way to go.
According to the creator of the skin, his idea was to make the AR shoot pepperoni. True creativity indeed.
JackGilb wrote:
Is that real? The graphics on that pizza are to good to be in Halo 5...
THE POWER OF THE CLOUD! Of course it's in Halo 5, Xbox One is too strong. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How baked do you have to be to create pizza and fries skins in a thematic, lore-based multiplayer enviroment? Not complaining of course, but jeez...
Fishy Eats wrote:
No he's right, it's an abomination on the name of Halo.
Someone please tell me the fries skin for the pistol is a potato or something.
How did I not notice that? I guess I don't use that skin much but still.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3