OP Daddy n The Boy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
I'd love to be a part of a team like this when I finish my studies in computer graphics engineering, doing it because they love it. Consider this my application to your dev team in couple of years ;)
What are the PC spec requirements for this game?
This looks amazing. I'd actually like to see you guys make your own title in the future. Triple A shooters are going downhill and we need new talent out there. If you guys ever need support on this in terms of community promotion then pm me
Any dev update since its been a while???
This looks awesome
This does look awesome. Do you know if this abides by copyright laws or anything like that? I think you could make it cost and make a lot of money from this.
Followed!
This looks amazing. Obviously this is an alpha but I would totally play it. One thing: Your website isn't working.

Love this:
"Q: Why does your game look like it was made in 2002?
A: It is an early build. None of this represents the final product."
Website is ded, we will have a new one soon. Also for those who haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oehVmUDrmf4
have you guys looked into teaming up with 343 get some art devs to help I'm sure there's got to be some die hard programmers looking for fun
Good luck man. I've worked on a few small games myself so I know the challenge you're in for.
That looks pretty interesting. I wish you good luck with this project. I see a lot of potencial ^^
Lol this sounds great guys, but do us a favor and REMEMBER THE SPLITSCREEN😂✌🏾💯
This is an old thread, but it's got new fire after that Ultimate Halo Showed. So I have a question? What's your team doing so far, or at least as much as you can tell. And do you want a concept artist? I've actually wanted to make a Halo game for quite awhile and came up with a whole campaign and so much more. I'd love to share my ideas in case you guys might like them.
I can't wait!
Really looking forward to this.Can't wait! I wonder what the campaign will be like.
Is there any chance of testing this or a chance to get the beta ?
Could we be expecting a beta within the year?
Sounds great; so it's going to be similar to Halo online?
Treal Sic wrote:
Sounds great; so it's going to be similar to Halo online?
Except fan-made, and it will have a campaign mode.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8