1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Looking pretty cool so far. I love your ar design. You guys should check out project contingency! Its another fan made game made for free on pc. It not finished yet but so it makes 343 look like crap, like bungie would be impressed. And the music fits halo just as much as marty's did. Search fernando pepe to hear the soundtrack on youtube or sound cloud.
i hope this goes as planned
So where can I download this when it is made for PC users? I mean it's not like you're making this on Microsoft Store. When and where will I and others be able to download this masterpiece once it is completed?
Is this project still there or has it already been cancelled?
Can't wait to play when it releases one day :D
This is going be so cool
i need prisoner *-* <3
There's a ViDoc up on their YouTube channel. I'd check it out.
New video.

Oh man, this looks so incredible! I really hope that Microsoft allows this to be released, since I would love to play a classic Halo experience that looks so gorgeous! :) The amount of effort put into this is spectacular!
Oh, very cool. Best of luck with it!
hey I've seen a video by ultimate halo for installation 01 and i would like it if you would add the pelican as a flyable vehicle. you really and i mean really don't need to do this but it would be good for lore fans and halo players in general. every halo fan since halo combat evolved and we got that but for 1/4 of a level and that sucked. like i said earlier you really don't need to do this but you can if you want.
P.s keep up with the development of the game i can't wait for it.
from beast1ysniper46
Just so you all know, this thread is extremely outdated. Check out the vidoc and the official discord for better information.
TEMM SH0P!
Certainly Has The Charm Halo CE Did. Good Luck!
Yup
This morning at The Meta, I interviewed Installation 01's project lead about clans, ranked matchmaking, open playtests in 2016, and honoring Halo's legacy on PC in the wake of Halo Online's recent cancellation. Lots of brand-new info here: https://themeta.killscreen.com/meet-rag-tag-team-thats-remaking-halo-3s-legendary-multiplayer-pc/
Quirok wrote:
This morning at The Meta, I interviewed Installation 01's project lead about clans, ranked matchmaking, open playtests in 2016, and honoring Halo's legacy on PC in the wake of Halo Online's recent cancellation. Lots of brand-new info here: https://themeta.killscreen.com/meet-rag-tag-team-thats-remaking-halo-3s-legendary-multiplayer-pc/
Sounds great!
i can't seem to find the official website. the links all seem to be broken.
op
when
This could be interesting, keep up the good work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7