2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
Any news yet on when a download or even demo be made available?
Reeeeeaaaallly looking forward to this.
Im really hyped. Can you guys add like some sort of really low graphics option so people like me with crappy gpus/cpus can still run this? I'm kinda afraid i won't be able to run this. specs:
Intel HD Graphics
i5 CPU @ 1.7GHz (Intel Turbo Boost Technology to 2.4 GHz)
8 GB RAM
I'm planning on playing this with my friends, one who has a Mac computer.
Also, do you have a release date yet for the Public Beta?
Just to clear things up, we do not have plans for a campaign mode at the moment. It would be fun, But multi-player is our priority.
How do I play it when it's released?? Will there be a download?
Thank you very much! In the coming weeks we will hopefully show off some of our models and textures. We're hard at work!
I want to add something: D In my opinion I would like to be able to decrease the graphics to 100% because I have a computer canaima of the government intel celeron 1.10 ghz 2 gb ram and with those graphics I will not be able to play the game, because I delayed 1 day Download Halo 2 y Halo reach, halo 2 if it served me, but the halo reach does not and, I would appreciate that, secondly you can see your feet, since you played halo evolved combat and it looks like it was floating and please add Forerunner with the Weapons because My name is Forerunner In the game Halo, but do not come out as a player: C and you can also modify your Spartan as in halo 5 because I have another idea how to modify my Spartan, but I know it is very difficult to be met All ideas. I hope you forgive me: D

If they see that my spartan is recruit is that I do not have enough money to buy the xbox or the game I have been doing 3 years: C I have many ideas on how to improve the game since I have seen all the halo, even the campaign modes, but This is the basics.
You have my support, this is a seriously amazing thing you and your team are doing.
Im really hyped. Can you guys add like some sort of really low graphics option so people like me with crappy gpus/cpus can still run this? I'm kinda afraid i won't be able to run this. specs:
Intel HD Graphics
i5 CPU @ 1.7GHz (Intel Turbo Boost Technology to 2.4 GHz)
8 GB RAM
I'm planning on playing this with my friends, one who has a Mac computer.
Also, do you have a release date yet for the Public Beta?
Your computer is better than mine, my requirements 1.10 Ghz 2 gb ram 3.2 evaluation experience 32 bit operating system windows 7 Ultimate service pack 1
will the Radeon 5 graphics card run it
I saw the vidoc around when it came out, you guys have come really far. Good luck, will definitely be playing. Question: About how long is the campaign?

Side note, if this game does really well and has a good campaign (that doesn't trespass upon established lore) , it should officially become canon.
Installation 01 team, you guys are awesome. I really don't have any other words to describe you guys. Been waiting for a real halo game on PC for quite a while now, and this will surely quench my thirst. Also, hope this isn't too much to ask but, do you guys have a rough idea of when the full game will be releasing? Late 2017 early 2018 maybe? I dunno just throwing some dates in there. Anyways, keep doin what'cha doin!
I saw the vidoc around when it came out, you guys have come really far. Good luck, will definitely be playing. Question: About how long is the campaign?

Side note, if this game does really well and has a good campaign (that doesn't trespass upon established lore) , it should officially become canon.
Campaign will no longer be a thing in this according to the devs. This waypoint post is old and outdated, so apologies if you are disappointed (Don't worry I would love to see a campaign but some things can't happen)

Campaign will no longer be a thing in this according to the devs. This waypoint post is old and outdated, so apologies if you are disappointed (Don't worry I would love to see a campaign but some things can't happen)
I was aware it was really old, but didn't know they took out the campaign :(

Yeah, they did sadly. There is the possibility for Firefight however!

Yeah, they did sadly. There is the possibility for Firefight however!
That's awesome! I will certainly be checking this game out before it's released.
I love you this game looks LIT. Can't even wait.
Not trying to hate, because you guys are clearly talented. But how have you not been sued or given a cease and desist letter yet?
Not trying to hate, because you guys are clearly talented. But how have you not been sued or given a cease and desist letter yet?
"Halo © Microsoft Corporation. Installation 01 is created under Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules using assets based on the Halo Universe.
Installation 01 is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft."
This is pretty much from their site, and if they follow these rules nothing bad legal wise will happen.
Hey, I know this is really late, but I have a question. Do you have any idea what kind of pic you'd have to have to run it? I know you said you wanted to make it available to as many people as possible, but could you please specify a little bit? Nevertheless, I'm extremely excited for this game!
This is a can't wait title that I wish would prove to be better than it already is. As a kid growing up with this game, I wish you all the best, and hope to see the game blossom like a new born baby.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8