2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
Cant wait. Im looking to re-play all the Halo games on new profile so this will be great. Looks great
You want to make it as available to as many as possible yet the game isn't being released in its original platform. 😦
I'm definitely going to be getting my healthy fix of both this and Project Contingency when they release. A few of my coworkers and I at IBM Austin are designing a mock Halo: Reach game, or at least one that captures the spirit of it whilst changing other things. Excited to see what becomes of Installation 01 though!
Looks great so far, will people be able to use wired controllers to play? (not sure if anyone has already asked)
Good luck whit your project
I am seriously looking forward to the release of the game.
Cool to see this still being worked on years later. I hope it goes well and I'll probably download it when it's released. Can't complain about something that is free!
Thank you
How close is installation 01 to be done and can we get another peck at the game it self
I could only imagine if you guys used Unreal Engine lmao, great work guys! Watched some of the videos and signed up on the website. *heavy nostalgic breathing*
I can't wait for the realese of the game :0
I love you guys <3
Looking forward to it. XD
Is there a demo available to play now?
i love what you guys are doing. heck,Microsoft should give 343 the boot and make you guys in charge of halo instead! still,cant wait to play it.you have made the best halo game in the whole universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is this really coming out im so excited!!!
When are we able to customize our Spartans?
It's amazing how well this was done by fans your team are amazing
Questions
  1. Will the campaign show classic features of games such as the flood? I don't mind if there are no flood just that I have something to play for the next few years until halo 6.
  2. Will it be enjoyable?
  3. Release date when?
stckrboy wrote:
This looks like a really interesting project and I sincerely wish you guys the best in getting this completed :)
Yesssss. Assuming they get animations looking more fluid and timed right (grenade throws), then this game will be absolutely sick. Pretty much h5 with classic gameplay.
This game looks amazing! Will it ever come to consoles?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8