Installation 01 - A Fan-Made Halo Game

OP Toler Supreme

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
As a CQB armor fan, I was wondering if that was one of the planed armor pieces. If not, the game still looks rather cool.
This game looks amazing! Will it ever come to consoles?
Likely not. You actually have to get a license from the console manufacturer in order to put a game on the console. Since the Installation 01 team can't charge money for their game (due to Microsoft's content rules) it wouldn't be a return investment for either Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo.
i want this how do I install it
i want this how do I install it
You have to recite Sangheili battle hymes for 24 hours non-stop and sacrifice one of your meals to the gods of Halo. And then, you must walk 100km to the most deserted place you can find, and paint yourself in brilliant pink under the stars.

It's not released yet. Google is your friend, it's always good to do a quick search before asking such a question.
Looking forward to the release of a classic Halo multiplayer experience on the PC!
Esta publicação foi editada por um moderador. Não publique spam.
* Postagem original. Clique em seu próprio critério.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Who else is ready for this game, im not, i need to get legendary versions of other games.
This post has been has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
estoy listo
Trailer is very cool this game looks very good!
if anyone can give me a good build of the game that works my skype is nerfnate12
It has been in production for a while hasnt it? Im really exited looks soo good
Looks like it will be a ton of fun! I'm excited to try this out!
we should stop posting at 117 posts don't you think? only two left.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6