OP Daddy n The Boy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
You guys should see if Microsoft would allow it in there indie category so console players can but so far it looks better then halo 5s story lol
You guys should contact Microsoft and see if you can get as a indie game maybe but this game looks awesome even better then halo 5
When is it coming out??
I 01 is freaking boss!!! Can't wait for it to come out!
What about halo online is this supposed to be our answer to a PC halo game and will it be f2p
DUCES2212 wrote:
What about halo online is this supposed to be our answer to a PC halo game and will it be f2p
Halo Online is not a topic up for discussion here. First and only warning.
I'm not intending to continue the conversation, but why can't people talk about that and yet Installation 01 (an obvious Halo knock off like Halo Online) gets a free pass?
I'm not intending to continue the conversation, but why can't people talk about that and yet Installation 01 (an obvious Halo knock off like Halo Online) gets a free pass?
Because Installation 01 was built up using fully rebuilt / custom assets. Halo Online was built using illegally obtained / stolen content
thats quite impressive! thank you for this post
When is it coming out?? in this 2018?
Always wanted to see what would happen, thanks
Starwolf1 wrote:
You guys should contact Microsoft and see if you can get as a indie game maybe but this game looks awesome even better then halo 5
I'm sure a lot of things would be better than Halo 5's story
When is it coming out?? in this 2018?
no release date as of yet
When is it coming out??
when it is ready
Can't wait for the release.
Has it released? I hope so.
Sounds Cool
Two words: Yes please. I made the page in a sub tab of my home pages, excited to see how it turns out.
So, is there still a campaign......? Or not. Everywhere else I've looked says no, but there's a whole ton of music being made for it........Lotta music for a MP only game.
I am glad to see that a game is being built to be more original. Possibly my favorite part from what i've been hearing is the customization options in the game. I feel Installation 1 will be a nice game for those who love the story due to the ability granted by the game to make spartan armor that is unique to yourself or a complete replica of another spartan. I can't wait. The one question i have is, will the different armor shape and sizes have different hit boxes, or will they have the same hit boxes like every other Halo game to date?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8