Forums / Community / Community Creations

[Locked] Introducing the #HaloChallenge!

OP Unyshek

Hey everyone! After seeing the community jump on the growing #HaloChallenge trend, we’re adding to the hype by giving away a brand new Xbox One X to one lucky Halo fan. To enter for a chance to win, all you have to do is share a video of yourself singing the Halo theme on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and include “#HaloChallenge” in the post’s text. Yes, it’s that easy!

To make sure we cover the basics:
  • You must post your video before June 8 at 11:59 PM PDT
  • The post must include “#HaloChallenge” in the text field
  • Limit one entry per person
  • Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified
  • The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries by June 15 at 11:59 PDT
  • The winner will be notified via a direct message to his/her social media account and will be required to privately (through social media direct message, email, or other secure, private means) provide his/her name, address, age and other personal information necessary to receive the Xbox One X.

Let’s hear what you’ve got!
-Uny
Cool, I just don' have the vocals for it. I actually have the Halo Theme song as my ringer on my phone. This is a great Idea for a contest. Okay I wasted too much of your time, go check those sounds out! I love HALO!! :)
This is so cool, I hope I can submit an entry in time.
What are the terms and conditions? like who may enter? I am in South Africa
Adriaan86 wrote:
What are the terms and conditions? like who may enter? I am in South Africa
To my knowledge, this is available to everyone able and willing to post a quick vid of themselves singing the Halo chorus on any of the 3 social media outlets specified. If you think you can sing pretty good and you're interested in doing it, I'd say go ahead and try it.

Considering I'm in a choir group (who has a performance on the cut off date on June 8th, coincidentally), I may or may not be trying to get a few friends from there to help out with the Halo 2 rendition of the theme, mind you I'm not entering for the X1X but just cause I love Halo. Nevertheless, I'm very happy that a new Halo trend is (hopefully) being set. Good luck to those who enter!
So if i play it using a violin that's disqualified?
What if I don't have a Twitter, Instagram, OR Facebook account?
Edit: Nevermind I got it
W3BH3AD wrote:
Cool, I just don' have the vocals for it. I actually have the Halo Theme song as my ringer on my phone. This is a great Idea for a contest. Okay I wasted too much of your time, go check those sounds out! I love HALO!! :)
After receiving an incredible amount of spectacular submissions, the winner of our #HaloChallenge giveaway has been drawn! Check out @sparkie237's rendition here and join us in congratulating him on winning a shiny new Xbox One X. Thanks to everyone who shared their Halo spirit!