Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Community Creations

join my halo 5 mini game channel on YouTube.

OP ThatTapestry918

So I started a YouTube channel a while back, and I'm gonna play custom mini games. I'm looking for a group to try out these mini games. I have already set up a few games, just looking for a group to play them with. Reply if you are interested, and follow my channel on YouTube. I will need about 15 people, space is not limited as of right now. I may also start a halo company for this, so join if you're interested.
Spoiler:
Show
So I started a YouTube channel a while back, and I'm gonna play custom mini games. I'm looking for a group to try out these mini games. I have already set up a few games, just looking for a group to play them with. Reply if you are interested, and follow my channel on YouTube. I will need about 15 people, space is not limited as of right now. I may also start a halo company for this, so join if you're interested.
Spoiler:
Show

I'd enjoy helping out. If you need more customs go into my bookmarks, there's 124 in all.
Hey ThatTapestry918, welcome to Waypoint!
This is the Roll Call Forum for player and user introductions, your post is better suited for the Community Creations Forum.