I made a jump video for Pegasus II in Halo 5. Apparently the last one made was for the original Pegasus 3-4 years ago.
Very nice jumping video! I kind've wish there was a way to go outside the map though but you still did a very good job.
Very nice jumping video! I kind've wish there was a way to go outside the map though but you still did a very good job.
Yeah, every time I tried there was an instant kill barrier. Thanks!
Maybe there could be a pressure launch which could make you go really fast so you don't get killed by the death barrier? That's my guess on how to break the map.
Maybe there could be a pressure launch which could make you go really fast so you don't get killed by the death barrier? That's my guess on how to break the map.
Pressure launches are way out of my realm. You might want to ask Lucosus. I'm pretty sure he made some of these maps lol.
YouTube
Pressure launches are way out of my realm. You might want to ask Lucosus. I'm pretty sure he made some of these maps lol.
YouTube
The next thing I could think of is an angel jump. Basically one player (let's say blue) is on top of an enemy player (let's say red) and the blue jumps then right after the red jumps and melees the blue. The blue gains tons of height and could possibly be faster than the death barrier.
YouTube
The next thing I could think of is an angel jump. Basically one player (let's say blue) is on top of an enemy player (let's say red) and the blue jumps then right after the red jumps and melees the blue. The blue gains tons of height and could possibly be faster than the death barrier.
Yep, I thought about angel jumping but I usually jump alone.
YouTube
I'm down to play some halo 5 with you to test this out if you want.
YouTube
Sure, I might not get on today. I've played everyday this week and am kind of burnt out on games. If I am on tomorrow I will definitely invite you.
YouTube
Sure, I might not get on today. I've played everyday this week and am kind of burnt out on games. If I am on tomorrow I will definitely invite you.
Ok then how about that.
The kill boundaries are quite large so you'd need some kind of squish launch to get through them between checks. The kill barriers check every 50ms afaik so you need to move through the whole boundary in less than that.
Lucosus wrote:
The kill boundaries are quite large so you'd need some kind of squish launch to get through them between checks. The kill barriers check every 50ms afaik so you need to move through the whole boundary in less than that.
If they are quite big, I'm not totally sure on how to get around them. An unlikely way is to possibly clip through a wall that has no death barrier but I don't think that has been discovered yet.