Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Community Creations

MEGAconstrux Photography

OP TuxedoedFiber83

Hey all! It’s me again!

Do any of you remember the Assault on Squad 45 stop motions that used to be on here?

They inspired me to get into Toy Photography, and I’m wondering if there’s anybody else here that does it?!

I’ve provided a link to my Instagram Toy photography page here, as I have no idea how to attach photos to posts!

link here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGCoyusgZIy/?igshid=1giz3ovuxk89x
These are awesome! Everything about them is exceptional, great job!
Noice. Cinematic photography is cool stuff. I've seen people do it with action figures, and I swear sometimes I have trouble figuring out whether it's people in costumes or figures. As for attaching photos to posts, I think only monitors and possibly people with the spartan waypoint rank can do that.

P.S. How did you make it look like the Warthog's headlights were on in the picture? Photoshop or special lighting?
Noice. Cinematic photography is cool stuff. I've seen people do it with action figures, and I swear sometimes I have trouble figuring out whether it's people in costumes or figures. As for attaching photos to posts, I think only monitors and possibly people with the spartan waypoint rank can do that.

P.S. How did you make it look like the Warthog's headlights were on in the picture? Photoshop or special lighting?
Thank you!

I used an app called Werble!
These are really good! Keep it going 😁 would love to see more.
Can't say I was really expecting much...but this....this is niceeee. Great job dude!
ACDH wrote:
These are really good! Keep it going 😁 would love to see more.
Thank you so much! I’ll keep posting!
Can't say I was really expecting much...but this....this is niceeee. Great job dude!
Thank you so much! I do try! 😉
I'd love to see more.