Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Community Creations

Must-watch clip for all trick shot lovers!

OP Aerialityy

Okay so I'm just in a regular game of BTB on guillotine, when I pick up the sniper rifle(which is indeed my favorite weapon and you can see why in this video), and somehow pull off this shot. Probably one of my favorite moments of my halo career thus far. Please watch and like! Comment one word that describes the shot!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AerialShadowX/video/14979933
How much money have you made during your "career'?
accidental
these are not "trick shots" there is no skill involved in tese kind of kills, they're 100% pure luck. lol
I love it when these moments happen. I've had 3 triple kills today, I am nowhere near good enough for that to be a regular thing. But when it happens, you feel like you can take on anything!

I couldn't. I then lost 4 warzone assaults in a row.
I love it when these moments happen. I've had 3 triple kills today, I am nowhere near good enough for that to be a regular thing. But when it happens, you feel like you can take on anything!

I couldn't. I then lost 4 warzone assaults in a row.
At least you can get into warzone assault XD
no one in Oceania plays warzone assault.. I was only able to get into one game of warzone assault, and that was at launch
Very Impressive. I could never get a ricochet shot like that. It's not just luck... even though I've seen some pretty crazy stuff, this is the second craziest thing I've seen. This one is the craziest thing I've seen in Halo ever. It makes me look at traffic cones differently, and I never use them in forge anymore....
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Very Impressive. I could never get a ricochet shot like that. It's not just luck... even though I've seen some pretty crazy stuff, this is the second craziest thing I've seen. This one is the craziest thing I've seen in Halo ever. It makes me look at traffic cones differently, and I never use them in forge anymore....
How is that not luck?
Fluke.
Nice man! Not real trickshoot. But still real nice!