Forums / Community / Community Creations

My First Map needs a playtest

OP MaxXimus K573

I am looking for players this Sunday and maybe Tuesday to test 4v4 Matches of Slayer, Strongholds, CTF, and a tweaked Slayer-like Minigame Gametype specific to the style of the map.

Map name: Finality

Theme: Sorrow and the aftermath of suprise attack. Where old ash and new frost reside.

Normal features:
  • Forerunner Power weapons and Human loadout weapons
  • Design Focus on Clamber
  • Symmetrical
  • Urban midrange

Unique features: things I have not seen in current maps
  • damaged ONI Gungeese (gungooses?)
  • Trapped Gauss Hog (like a turret but different)
  • Destructable map parts (why is this not in current map rotation?)
  • And a gameplay-safe easter egg (who can find it?)
  • Sorrow's Endgame: Slayer styled Minigame with unique power weapons, additional easter egg, additional spawn points, and slight modification to befit the map such as slight camo (10%), Threat Detector DMR start, and slightly faster clamber
I will figure out the times I am available to be on and post it as a comment here. I will definitly message here but I am more hoping you will be able to find it when you search for it.
Until I test my map, my Spartan will remain as the representative Spartan of the map for the fun of it. Hope to see you there
Depending on a final time I can help Sunday.
3/17 at 1PM (Pacific Time)

I've been meaning to post this for a day now but only now could do so. I will be making it open to the public and hope enough people join during the passive FFA match so I can start the REAL matches.
Did you manage to get enough people?
No, because I suck. Idk how to get people to try it, and I am atrocious at tempting the curiosities of new maps
No, because I suck. Idk how to get people to try it, and I am atrocious at tempting the curiosities of new maps
How about just allowing the map to be searched so people can try it out on their own time? It's what I do.
How about just allowing the map to be searched so people can try it out on their own time? It's what I do.
idk if people would send me feedback, also I think I have it visible already. I mainly want a GROUP to play it to get the full feel.
idk if people would send me feedback, also I think I have it visible already. I mainly want a GROUP to play it to get the full feel.
Ahhhh... That makes sense. Unfortunately my schedule is too random for me to say I'll be on for sure at any certain time, or else I'd join in.