Forums / Community / Community Creations

My Halo Related Art (Armor/Comics/etc...)

OP Halochief89RvB

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
Decided I should probably start an Art thread for me to post up my Halo related art on the definitive Halo forum so here are some of my recent Halo pieces!
Breach and Clear
Drew this for a friend who took me up on my Xbox Live Art Challenge and he beat me and so he won an art piece and he wanted a drawing of his Spartan and my Spartan teaming up.
Sangheili Officer-Arbiter Allied Halo 4
Wanted to design what an elite that was apart of Thel Vadam's forces and not Jul Mdama's where the armor design is more... Original Halo designed armor. I was a bit perturbed by the Mdama Elites' armor all of it wasn't.... Halo.

Unggoy and Kig-Yar-Arbiter Allied Halo 4
Same as the Sangheili officer I decided to take up a small design challenge of what Arbiter forces armor would appear as in Halo 4. More related to a Reach aesthetic but to me Reach had the Halo world nailed down.
Halo 4 Sangheili Head
Self explanatory, Just wanted to get the Halo 4 sangheili head structure down right for future drawings (Sangheili officer drawing.)

Hold Them Off!
This was a commission some one had me do of their Spartan and Elite(female) characters defending a Halo control room against Mdama's forces. You may see this one on a Halo Fan Art Focus sooner or later.
Sol Varaanur
Another Commission, the person wanted their sangheili character, who just so happened to be a Ranger and loved using a Human's primitive shotgun.
A Lonely Arrival
Commission once again, this time the person wanted their Sangheili OC (spec ops in the style of the HeadHunters versions.) Landing in New Mombasa before the brute purged the elites in the city along with his huragok(engineer) with him.

A Quiver to Arrows: Whatever you say Wasp
This one is based off my Halo Fan Fiction about a Fire Team of Spartans IIIs similar to NOBLE Team. This is a scene where they are suiting up in their new armor, gathering gear the team members finished go and sit down on a bench. The Spartan on the right is Spartan named Grant and the one on the left is Melissa (Code names Tall and Wasp) Tall making a joke and Wasp rolling her eyes.

Fire Team Quiver Data File: SPARTAN C009 Wasp
Started on Quiver Team Data Files starting with SPARTAN Wasp, this is based on after the Human-Covenant War and most of Quiver Team joins the IV Program to help train recruits. Didn't like how the Mark V armor looks in Halo 4 so I collaborated designs from other artists to make my own Mark V GEN2 design.
Fire Team Quiver Data File: SPARTAN-C195 Ghost
SPARTAN Ghost's data file.
Spartan vs Crawler
A Line art piece of a SPARTAN in GEN2 armor fighting a Promethean crawler, the crawler's left arm is gone because the spartan blew it off with his assault rifle.

DogTag Origins Page 1
DogTag Origins Page 2
DogTag Origins Page 3
DogTag Origins Page 4
DogTag Origins Page 5
DogTag Origins Page 6
DogTag Origins Page 7

All 7 finished pages of a 7 paged short comic that is kinda an origin story to Wasp. After this comic is finished I'll be starting on SPARTAN-C195 Ghost's data file and a bit of a back story as well. Then finally my Spartan; SPARTAN-A089 Spear's origins and data file.
EOD Spartan
Quick drawing that someone on Reddit asked me draw of their Spartan.
Fire Team TALON
another drawing for someone of their SPARTAN IV FireTeam designated!
Spartan Dylan Rodriguez
yet again a drawing for someone's Spartan.
Spartan Wyatt and Spartan McKleen
Drawing of someone's 2 Spartan IVs with shading.
Skirmisher Commission
Someone's Kig-Yar OC with a ninjato... yep.
"Quick get on a Ghost!"
Birthday drawing for my Best friend based on a joke between him and I.
Halo Ammunition Sketches Page 1
Halo Ammunition Sketches Page 2

Parody Comic of SPARTAN Wasp vs Commander Palmer
Decided that the scene from Legend of Korra fit the situation I have between Wasp and Palmer perfectly so I quickly drew it up to satisfy the itch to present it as such.
Fire Team QUIVER HUD Communication Icons
After watching the E3 2015 trailer for Halo 5 Guardians I saw that Fire Team Osiris and BLUE Team (from Game informer screenshots) have HUD icons that appear when a team mate is talking over coms. So I drew these up for my fire team.
Cobalt Oasis
Big Fire Team QUIVER piece of the gang all together during the Requiem Tour of Spartan Ops doing their own mission.
Reddit SPARTAN II (Halo 3 Aesthetic)
A quick sketch of a request on Reddit.
So much nostalgia. I was actually excited to click on these links. I was not disappointed. Your art (especially of the Spartans <_<) is absolutely amazing. 10/10 will keep eyes on this thread.
Thanks other than gameplay and story the #1 thing I love from the Halo Franchise is the look of the universe especially Human Armor.
You have any more art?
Yes I do just look me up on DeviantART by the name of Guyver89. These are my most recent pieces of Halo Art if you want to see older ones (and my skill slowly getting better over time.) then my DeviantART is the place to go.
Oh, hello. I just picked my jaw off the floor.
THESE...ARE...AMAZING!!!
You have so much talent! Are you maybe going to make a full comic? (Cuz I'd love to see a complete adventure.) Mah GAWD...

You do know you can send some of these in to Waypoint as fan art for a certain thread like that..."Fan Art Focus" I'm pretty sure. Consider sending a few in! Chances are, you'll be featured! :D

Also...do you, maybe, take requests???
Man, you should make your fanfiction into a full out graphic novel. These are beyond fantastic!
Quote:
Oh, hello. I just picked my jaw off the floor.
THESE...ARE...AMAZING!!!
You have so much talent! Are you maybe going to make a full comic? (Cuz I'd love to see a complete adventure.) Mah GAWD...
I've had a full comic planned for some time but I want to get things right in appearance. I'm a bit of a perfectionist in that regard (other then armor designs that I "dislike" in Halo 4, those I redesign all together.)

I just don't know which story of my fan fiction I would draw first their defining story or afterwards onboard the Infinity. Both scenarios intrigue me as the defining Halo experience for me is Eric Nylund's works on how visceral the war was, how brutal. But the post war story allows me to break their emotional lock as they're allowed to... slightly relax and let their true selves out.

Quote:
You do know you can send some of these in to Waypoint as fan art for a certain thread like that..."Fan Art Focus" I'm pretty sure. Consider sending a few in! Chances are, you'll be featured! :D
I've only submitted one and thats the Hold Them Off! piece that was around the beginning of February I think so it should appear sooner or later. The others I don't think are Fan Art Focus material to me.

Quote:
Also...do you, maybe, take requests???
I can do quick sketches as requests but not full pieces, full pieces like Hold Them Off are Commission level stuff.
You don't think any of the others are 'that quality'? WHAT?!
Seriously, 'Breach and Clear' has got to be, if not all...

Hmmm...I don't know what is 'sketch' level, but here's one you can try if you like:

Front view of Promethean Knight bearing it's skull face. And, maybe for effect, doodle a hand in one lower corner, as if the view is from a fallen Spartan/Marine/Covie guy. Do what you, though! I look forward to seeing your future works!
Quote:
Front view of Promethean Knight bearing it's skull face. And, maybe for effect, doodle a hand in one lower corner, as if the view is from a fallen Spartan/Marine/Covie guy. Do what you, though! I look forward to seeing your future works!
Does this Work for you?
Quote:
Quote:
Does this Work for you?
0.o Wow...that's awesome, man. It's great! Thanks for doing the request! So, other words, YES. Yes it does work. A lot. :D

Hello, yes, 343 Industries? Yeah, I have someone who's more than qualified for the next issue of 'Escalation'...
Quote:
Hello, yes, 343 Industries? Yeah, I have someone who's more than qualified for the next issue of 'Escalation'...
Haha to be a Comic book artist would be a childhood dream come true.
Quote:
Quote:
Haha to be a Comic book artist would be a childhood dream come true.
You can man! Just team up with a writer!
EDIT: Or do the writing yourself ;)
Finished the 3rd page of Wasp's short comic

Page 3
You draw one heckuva ODST. Great job! I'm also loving how you're making a good story with dialogue. Not that the Rookie in ODST speaks, anyway...seriously, is Master Chief one of the few playable video game campaign characters who can actually speak? Think about it: Pokemon, Call of Duty Ghosts...I'm getting way off-topic. Awesome comics. :)
Quote:
You draw one heckuva ODST. Great job! I'm also loving how you're making a good story with dialogue. Not that the Rookie in ODST speaks, anyway...seriously, is Master Chief one of the few playable video game campaign characters who can actually speak? Think about it: Pokemon, Call of Duty Ghosts...I'm getting way off-topic. Awesome comics. :)
Yeah I knew this comic's story would be better being "silent", I tried thinking of dialogue but I think it just diminishes it and any "not unexpected" surprises seeing as I've let not subtle details show in the comic would be further spoiled.(to the oblivious reader anyways.)
Finished the 5th Page, looks like there will probably be 2 more pages. Which might be 1 big Splash Page.

Page 5 of Origins
6th Page of the Comic

While the 5th page was the fastest in completion the 6th page was the slowest... such is my struggle haha.
It all makes sense now...

Great job once again! The story was short, it was wordless, and it was awesome that way. But... is that the end?

Personally, the 'Feet First' mug made me crack up. Even Helljumpers need a caffeine buzz now and then. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12