Love Hurts
The Most Badass Marine Ever
Floodgate
Falcon Punch
Smile
True Battle Bro
That falcon punch is great!
totally agree
You guys are awesome!! So much creative content in here! Could lose a few hours in here.
AKdave0 wrote:
Anyone have some H5 screenshots yet?
Strangely I could not find a File Share or Screenshot option in my small playtime of Halo 5 last night. Hopefully that was my post midnight stupor and I'll find it today to share some stuff with you all.

If not, I guess we'll be going down the "Xbox Take a Screenshot" route and XboxDVR will be our new home for sharing Screenies...
yeah i dont see an option either. bummer
Hello everyone!
lets return this thread to screenshot greatness!
first one to pm me gets a req pack bundle.
Really great to see some of the GT's back in this thread. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of HALO5 screenshots from everyone! :)
edit: words (adult beverage) ;)
The File Share has to be patched in eventually, right? I mean, even if screenshots aren't an essential part of Halo in terms of gameplay, they are also leaving out the option to share Forge maps. And boy, are people going to be mad it stays like that.
Quote:
sure, go for it man...

ar op'd
One in a thousand shot, nice.
Nice
Good idea for this post
Z6NITRO wrote:
AKdave0 wrote:
Anyone have some H5 screenshots yet?
Strangely I could not find a File Share or Screenshot option in my small playtime of Halo 5 last night. Hopefully that was my post midnight stupor and I'll find it today to share some stuff with you all.

If not, I guess we'll be going down the "Xbox Take a Screenshot" route and XboxDVR will be our new home for sharing Screenies...
yeah i dont see an option either. bummer
Hello everyone!
lets return this thread to screenshot greatness!
first one to pm me gets a req pack bundle.
Really great to see some of the GT's back in this thread. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of HALO5 screenshots from everyone! :)
edit: words (adult beverage) ;)
Yep we are all rising out of the ground and proclaiming our return. Funny that, I'm sure I saw something similar earlier today...

I imagine File share will arrive with Forge's patch in December. Screenshots wise though, I think we may be relegated to the "Xbox Take a Screenshot" option. The lack of zoom in Theater is also heart breaking as it was my favourite tool after discovering it alongside frame-by-frame control of the video.

But outside of that, I have been busy in Halo: MCC doing a photoshoot for a Kickstarter backer in funding the Booth for GrifballHub at RTX. Golden Sangheili armour in H2:A? How could I refuse the chance to have a play?

Halo MCC Screenshot Album

I've also arranged all my Grifball Screenies as well for your viewing pleasure:

Grifball AlbumEnjoy!

17 out.
there is some real talent up in here =)
This thread is awesome. I will definitely be using it in the future.
AKdave0 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
sure, go for it man...

ar op'd
One in a thousand shot, nice.
Thats awesome!
That was cool!
yeah
thx for tips
ty
These are all awesome
I wish the theater was better
Screenshots just aren't what the could be with next gen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 98