2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 27
Hey Guys, I am ALMOST READY to release my remake of halo 2's "Backwash." The map is COMPLETELY DONE! All that remains is tweaking a few items, and add spawn point and zones to the map. Please tell me what you think of the map after looking at the new pics below

Here's the newest pics of the map: Backwash Update 3 Images

Shout out to "D3lta V" for helping me save a crap ton of space when building my pieces!!! haha :D

Note: I WILL NEED TESTERS for this map very soon! So please add me on Xbox Live GT: SARIZON
Hey everyone! My "High ground" replica is almost done thanks to all the feedback! Need testers! I think its completely done and cant wait till everyone else thinks so. Message me for a game inv
Anyone know if Energy Barriers can be scripted to allow you to walk through them? I need them for my Anchor 9 remake. If not, it will just have to be Unanchored (Bungie's no-shield variant).
Congrats to xXBarthXx on the ForgeLabs spotlight of his Countdown remake, Launch Pad.

Also, I'd say I'm already over 50% done with Danger Canyon after only a few hours of Forging.
Thanks a lot!

I didn't even know it was featured until people started messaging me about it lol XD
Hey JD, my Derelict remake, Carousel, is done, just need some more play testing. Slayer and CTF work great, just need to get Strongholds to work, along with my outro.
\
Hey JD, my Derelict remake, Carousel, is done, just need some more play testing. Slayer and CTF work great, just need to get Strongholds to work, along with my outro.
\
Ah, I was thinking of doing one of Derelict. Either way, I'm glad it got made.

I suggest you place strongholds at Bottom Mid, and the rooms above red and blue bases (the sniper/camo spawns), or put one at Top Mid and the others at the red and blue bases themselves.
Dab1001 wrote:
\

I suggest you place strongholds at Bottom Mid, and the rooms above red and blue bases (the sniper/camo spawns), or put one at Top Mid and the others at the red and blue bases themselves.
I think he's trying to get OneHold to work so it's like a classic KOTH mode

also Ivory Tower is almost done! Still need to get spawns a bit better but as this is my first Forge map i'm not quite sure how to fix them. There's also some awful lighting if anyone knows how to fix it :'( Some people have told me it's probably the best I will get without performance drops.

Here are some update screensthots!!

Ivory Tower 1
Ivory Tower 2
Ivory Tower 3
Ivory Tower 4
Ivory Tower 5 When It's finished I'll quote/update my original post with a video/credits (several people have helped with it :D)

also Ivory Tower is almost done! Still need to get spawns a bit better but as this is my first Forge map i'm not quite sure how to fix them. There's also some awful lighting if anyone knows how to fix it :'( Some people have told me it's probably the best I will get without performance drops.

Ivory Tower 1
Ivory Tower 2
Ivory Tower 3
Ivory Tower 4
Ivory Tower 5 When It's finished I'll quote/update my original post with a video/credits (several people have helped with it :D)
That looks stunning! If you colour the walls in the same way as Ivory Tower, you could barely tell it apart from the original (aside from the pine trees).
Dab1001 wrote:
\

I think he's trying to get OneHold to work so it's like a classic KOTH mode

Ivory Tower 1
Ivory Tower 2
Ivory Tower 3
Ivory Tower 4
Wow, this has come along way from what you first showed me. Very nice! I can't wait to play it :)
I'm new to Forge but I decided to try to make a remake of Battle Creek and Beaver Creek. It's called Frozen Creek by SpartanNick 198. It's got a few flaws but to a new forger like myself I think I did good on it. Check it out if you'd like.
Map Screenshots:
-http://m.imgur.com/a/9upUX
Today I finally got around to renaming the map file for Ice Fields. It should no longer have "WIP" attached to the name. I've also replaced the grav lifts in the bases with man cannons to prevent players from accidentally stepping into them. This afternoon I uploaded a walk through video for those who haven't seen it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcKfdKCAX30

Also, here's a teaser for Danger Canyon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZ6VCQJa7g Nothing says Forerunner like a bottomless chasm!
SmoknBrlz64, excellent job. The Ice Fields map looks better than the original, no joke! The Danger Canyon map, currently in progress, is making me smile. I can't wait to play that map again; so many good memories. Also, take your time and have fun with it, most importantly!
So Danger Canyon is pretty much finished. All that's left to do is weapons and spawning. The map itself looks beautiful, inside and out. Plus I think I totally nailed the Forerunner theme! The only downside is that I have once again maxed the object limit and pushed the lightmap well over 200% (still doesn't look bad though). The thing that really stands out about this map is the terrain. It is incredibly satisfying to drive a warthog from one end of the map to the other because unlike with 343's BTB maps, you have plenty of room to drive and the terrain has lots of variety, including the old jumps! I'll update you guys when I formally publish the map under the name "Hazard Valley".
Looking forward to trying all the remakes you guys are working on. Burial Mounds is still in progress, though I had to start over the other day. Ran into that issue where you can't spawn, move, or edit (make sure you keep an initial spawn and re-spawn point through the process)... After seeing the skybox/fog configuration someone had set up for their sandtrap remake, I figured I would give Parallax another try. Now I think it's looking better than ever.
Could we make a list of maps without remakes? I'm thinking of starting another to do on the side, since my remake of The Pit is having issues with groups, but I don't know which are being worked on, and it's a bit inconvenient to go through maps I like, check if it's done, and repeat until I find one nobody's done.
Danger Canyon (Hazard Valley) is officially done. The chasm illusion in the center of the map was creating some fps lag, so I had to replace the reflective clear glass with a shield barrier to fix it. I might also replace it with a destructible shield to make the gameplay more interesting. I'll be playtesting it with a bunch of other people this evening and anyone else is welcome. Just send me a message saying you want in. I'll have a walkthrough video posted within a day or so.
JDHarbs wrote:
OUR FAVORITES

• Coming soon.

MASTER LIST

• Ascension - JoeDannyMan
  • Asylum (Prison Riot) - Invictus Blood
  • Battle Creek - MrMartini85
  • Beaver Creek - FaTaIL 1
  • Blackout (Sunrise) - Loginius
  • Blood Gulch *remix (Plasma Canyon) - FL212
  • Chill Out (Chilly) - Chef Linguini
  • Chiron TL-34 - Evilbrothers4
  • Chiron TL-34 - FBI m o e t s
  • Construct (Contract) - no god anywhere
  • Construct (Deconstruction) - Joshuwei
  • Containment (Accident) - ArturBloodshot
  • Countdown (Launch Pad) - xXBathXx
  • Damnation (Blamnation) - stokes86
  • Damnation (Tracen) - Azazel The Fox
  • Damnation *remix (Floodgate) - MidnightHinata
  • Foundation - SteezyySteve
  • Hemorrhage *remix (Rupture) - EPiiCXGH0ST
  • Ice Fields - SmoknBrlz64
  • Lockout (Lookout) - xxCorey117xx
  • Lockout (Reminiscent) - ViciousSubtlety
  • Rats Nest - wHy So CoRnY
  • Sanctuary *remix (Adytum) - Overdoziz
  • Sanctuary (Sacelium) - NutterB
  • Sanctuary - BL Forge
  • Snowbound *remix (Hailbound) - TheCaptain1701D
  • Snowbound *remix (Frostbind) - Pete From Ohio
  • Valhalla - SasukeTakaShipp
  • Warlock (Warmage) - Danger Dotty
  • Warlock (Warden) - bthomas360
  • Warlock (Occultist) - William Worrell
Ivory tower (remembrance) is ready to be added
Update for HIGHGROUND:
Its done and can be added to the master list! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo4DB4S2g9U
I hope you like it! let me know what you think!
I should have the Master List updated either today or tomorrow. Keep the remakes coming!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 27