2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 27
Just stumbled upon this Burial Mounds remake on ForgeHub. This one is so good, I really see no need to make another one. Great job, D3LTA V!
Currently workin on Ivory Tower! ~10% http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AnonFriction/video/13301688 (Link of a quick run around of the elevator area, still needs lots of work but it's what I got last night! )

Other maps I plan on doing if nobody else is
Halo Maps: Monolith, Landfall, EDIT: removed Sandtrap, The Longest Yard, and SwordBase as someone is doing it!
(Of course if someone wants to do these I have plenty of other projects haha just let me know :] )
Quake 3 Maps: The Camping Grounds, Aerowalk,
Unreal Tournament Maps: Deck, Facing Worlds
Team Fortress 2: I would love to do 2Fort!
Would like to also do some Counter Strike maps for Breakout! (not sure which ones yet)
I also feel like Gears of War maps with some modifications could be fun in Halo so I might try that

Note: I'm assuming this thread is only for Halo remakes, but thought I'd list my plans anyway! Also if I have time I plan on having a YouTube channel to help show off our remakes/gametypes if anyone wants to help with that!

Someone save me I have too many idea/projects D:
Remembrance (Ivory Tower) is complete!

It took a crazy amount of work and several people worked on it, I might hate on Forge a ton haha but the Halo community is awesome and this was fun to make.

You can see the video I put together here.
You can see it on Forgehub here.

Gametypes:
Slayer (Two Teams, Multi Teams, and FFA)
CTF: (Two Flag or Multi Flag)
Strongholds (Up to Four Teams)
Breakout (Up to Four Teams[Turn off the flag if using Green team], although I need to test and switch out weapons)

Spawns:
There are 8 Red, 8 Blue, 6 Green, and 6 Yellow spawns on the map. There should also be enough for 16 Player FFA if I counted right, although I wouldn't suggest above maybe 8-10 for FFA

Credits:
Original Map and Design: Bungie
Created by: AnonFriction
Co-Created by: PSI 2Carbon V1
Lift Script: The Psycho Duck
Lift Help: Ocular StratusOptimization: Fame28 (Saved us like 60-70 blocks, he also helped setting up a lift but we ended up going with Psycho Ducks, still wanted to give credit cause he spent a couple hours on it :] )
Extensive Explosive Barrel Testing: JDHarbsThanks to everyone who helped playtest gametypes too!

Next project: TBD
Hey guys! I'm new but I've come to share my Narrows Remake for Halo 5.

"Narrows V1" is currently up on my file share. It may also show up as "Narrows Post Move" for some. This map asthetically resembles and functions like the original. It supports Slayer, CTF, Strongholds, FFA, and Swat. I will continue to update the map moving forward. It has been play-tested several times and runs smoothly. Hope you guys enjoy! More maps coming soon.

"Narrows V1" is under my GT: Getting Ghost.
Currently workin on Ivory Tower! ~10% http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AnonFriction/video/13301688 (Link of a quick run around of the elevator area, still needs lots of work but it's what I got last night! )

It took a crazy amount of work and several people worked on it, I might hate on Forge a ton haha but the Halo community is awesome and this was fun to make.

looks good. Are you actually with 343 or did you magically get that picture?
Finally got around to making a video walkthrough of Hazard Valley (Danger Canyon) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krVNCCxtjsw Screenshots are also available on ForgeHub.

I'm currently open to suggestions for my next map. I'm in the mood for another BTB remake.
Master List is now up to date. This thing is getting massive and Forge has only been out for a few weeks.

64 total maps now!

Other maps I plan on doing if nobody else is
Halo Maps: Monolith, Landfall, EDIT: removed Sandtrap, The Longest Yard, and SwordBase as someone is doing it!
(Of course if someone wants to do these I have plenty of other projects haha just let me know :] )
Quake 3 Maps: The Camping Grounds, Aerowalk,
Unreal Tournament Maps: Deck, Facing Worlds
Team Fortress 2: I would love to do 2Fort!
Would like to also do some Counter Strike maps for Breakout! (not sure which ones yet)
I also feel like Gears of War maps with some modifications could be fun in Halo so I might try that

Note: I'm assuming this thread is only for Halo remakes, but thought I'd list my plans anyway! Also if I have time I plan on having a YouTube channel to help show off our remakes/gametypes if anyone wants to help with that!

Someone save me I have too many idea/projects D:

Gametypes:
Slayer (Two Teams, Multi Teams, and FFA)
CTF: (Two Flag or Multi Flag)
Strongholds (Up to Four Teams)
Breakout (Up to Four Teams[Turn off the flag if using Green team], although I need to test and switch out weapons)

Spawns:
There are 8 Red, 8 Blue, 6 Green, and 6 Yellow spawns on the map. There should also be enough for 16 Player FFA if I counted right, although I wouldn't suggest above maybe 8-10 for FFA

Credits:
Original Map and Design: Bungie
Created by: AnonFriction
Co-Created by: PSI 2Carbon V1
Lift Script: The Psycho Duck
Lift Help: Ocular StratusOptimization: Fame28 (Saved us like 60-70 blocks, he also helped setting up a lift but we ended up going with Psycho Ducks, still wanted to give credit cause he spent a couple hours on it :] )
Extensive Explosive Barrel Testing: JDHarbsThanks to everyone who helped playtest gametypes too!

Next project: TBD
Going to grab for sure. Good job.
Did anyone make a fat kid map and game mode yet?
Hey guys!

I've started a Google Drive document as an easier way to store a big list of ALL remakes. There are a few remakes on here that I've found on other sites as well that aren't in the master list.

Check it out below and give me some feedback about it!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1D6W1yM9XtcJFV5y1Zif86SmjqVaHiCY0sERWSP5kQ/edit#gid=0
I just Stumbled across this thread and figured I'd pop in and throw my Backwash remake out there, but it looks like it's already been added. Thanks OP.

@Sarizon, it looks we were both working on a Backwash remake at the same time lol. I can't wait to check out your version when i get home today; i love seeing how different people approach the same things in Forge.
Finally got around to making a video walkthrough of Hazard Valley (Danger Canyon) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krVNCCxtjsw Screenshots are also available on ForgeHub.

I'm currently open to suggestions for my next map. I'm in the mood for another BTB remake.
What about Timberland? I love that map.

By the way, I love Hazard Valley. Everything looks great. I have one suggestion though: near the Fuel Rod spawn, you could use the window pieces (Accents>Windows>Shielded) to recreate the holographic screens. Since they don't have rims, they'd work well, I think.
My backwash remake is complete! I had a little help from D3LTA V on my object count, but I think the map turned out VERY WELL! Come see for yourself and download On my forge hub!

map name: Washout
map description: "This UNSC facility was once used to decontaminate quarantined zones... Not so much anymore..."

gametypes: Slayer, CTF, Breakout, FFA (possibly more gametypes in the future)

Any questions I'll be happy to answer!! 😁
Hey OP, could you please change my map name? it incorrect in the master list.

It is supposed to be Sacellum.

If anyone wants to see the map without downloading, here is a bit of information about it.

Description: Sanctuary Remake
Walkthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWcKpUiMrs
Forge hub Link [screenshots]: http://www.forgehub.com/maps/sacellum.984/
TJ NutterB wrote:
Hey OP, could you please change my map name? it incorrect in the master list.
It is supposed to be Sacellum.
If anyone wants to see the map without downloading, here is a bit of information about it.
Description: Sanctuary Remake
Walkthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWcKpUiMrs
Forge hub Link [screenshots]: http://www.forgehub.com/maps/sacellum.984/
Will do. Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit: Done.
I should have a v1.0 version of Anchor 9 in a few days. It will have all it's bells and whistles with it too, like spawns, game types, named zones, cameras, etc..
Has anyone forged any ships yet? Like dropships or large carriers UNSC or otherwise? Please let me know!
Has anyone forged any ships yet? Like dropships or large carriers UNSC or otherwise? Please let me know!
Well, WyvernZu forged and awesome-looking crashed Albatross for his Sandtrap remake, but other than that, none that I know of. Mr Pokephile did showcase a Star Destroyer too, but that's Star Wars, not Halo.

EDIT: He later had to remove the Albatross because of budget issues.
My remake of The Pit, called Pitiful, is functionally complete! All spawns/weapons are in, and all gamemodes are supported.

However, I still plan to 'art it up' (including the lighting) later on, though this may take some time as I'm experiencing a major bug with the map at the moment. Long story short, this.
Zanzibar is still coming along nicely

Pic
Anchor 9 is ready now and in my bookmarked files titled "Accursed 9". It supports all main game types, equipped with lights, decals, named zones, camera shots, sound effects, symmetrical spawns and more. This map is to scale with the original on the X's and Y's, but the Z's (up/down) were altered to sync with H5's jump height and clambering. This is a v1.0 and I plan on adding new game types as 343i releases them. My map was made under budget too, which is great for adding new stuff or making changes per feedback in the future. Objects: 609, Lightmap: 84%. Everything else is way under that.

Now my biggest concern while making this map in H5 is the fact that there aren't any trait zones to use for the outer space area like there were in MCC. I tried a hundred different ways to make use of man cannons and clambering to get it to work properly and finally settled on one. I like what I did, but I need feedback on it. I used strategically placed man cannons to get from platform to platform while using clambering to get up from the bottom. Watch the video and you'll see what I did there. I think it will create some interesting new gameplay. This map is not recommended for classic play, because of the clambering.

Since I built this map on the space canvas, lighting was an issue at first, but I believe I resolved it by carefully selecting just the right color palette for the job. I went with Beige for the walls and Grey [20%] for the floors and ceilings. Two light colors that don't look the same, but don't clash either.

I've made this map before in MCC, but decided to make it again in H5 since nobody else has really ever remade it before. It's a great map to commemorate too since it's the very last small/medium map released under Bungie for Halo.

https://youtu.be/W7w8mE6TSZA

GT: Larry Tanng
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 27