2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 27
I'll be doing another Master List update soon. We also really need to set a time for a first playtest. I'm iching to fill in that favorites list so I need to get some games in on these things.

Resivor didn't make the narrows map I did....I have screen shots on my phone to prove it with time stamps...I finished narrows on 12/17/15
This is very concerning. I'll be looking into this. Resivore's maps have been removed until further notice.
Alright I have a question for the community here. Seeing all the different creators for these different maps in my "Bookmarks" is killing my OCD.

Would it be frowned upon to load the worlds up in forge, and save the maps, but give credit to the original builder in the description? I'm not great at forge and in no way are trying to take credit for these, but also want to give the original map created credit.

Thanks in advance!
For your own personal use it is completely okay. We just don't want to have maps shared and added to the list with the author changed.
JDHarbs wrote:
I'll be doing another Master List update soon. We also really need to set a time for a first playtest. I'm iching to fill in that favorites list so I need to get some games in on these things.

Resivor didn't make the narrows map I did....I have screen shots on my phone to prove it with time stamps...I finished narrows on 12/17/15
This is very concerning. I'll be looking into this. Resivore's maps have been removed until further notice.
Alright I have a question for the community here. Seeing all the different creators for these different maps in my "Bookmarks" is killing my OCD.

Would it be frowned upon to load the worlds up in forge, and save the maps, but give credit to the original builder in the description? I'm not great at forge and in no way are trying to take credit for these, but also want to give the original map created credit.

Thanks in advance!
For your own personal use it is completely okay. We just don't want to have maps shared and added to the list with the author changed.
How exactly is this guy's "phone evidence" more solid proof than my XBL clip date ( http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Resivore/video/13468323 )? Sure, it says the 17th, but images are easily manipulated. And to be quite frank, the map took me much longer than a single day to make - there is no way this dude "made it" the day after forge came out. Yeah right, do any of you guys remember how hard it was to use forge when it first came out? It took me four hours to make an OCTAGON when forge first dropped - to have made narrows in a day would make this guy a prodigy - and judging by his intro camera where he lazily zoomed into rockets for 6 or so seconds, then didn't add a second frame so we just got to look at the map from one of 343's pre-set cameras - he is no prodigy. Not of forge, and certainly not of lying. It's pretty clear he doesn't possess the skill set to create such an accurate remake. I have shown time and time again that I can - see my H2A remake of Narrows - also accurate and well forged - and clearly saved under my name thanks to a non-broken author system. I will say what I said to Zandril VIA PM on Reddit;

"If I were to come forward with any proof of the map being finished before I already told you it was, it'd be fake. I'd had the main structures complete for maybe a few days (19th-23rd ish, not sure of the exact days) while my buddy Unfolded tried to fix all the lighting issues, but the earliest videos I have of it are from Christmas, and that's simply all the evidence I have. One of my friends told me to just falsify some proof the same way he did, but I don't see the point in messing with this troll any longer or stooping to his level. The truth is the map just didn't exist to that degree on or before the 17th, so I won't lie and say it did. My previous and my future maps speak volumes of my ability to forge both remakes and original maps, and all of my friends have collectively told me to ignore this guy, I suggest you do the same. I'm not sure anyone could say anything to this guy to make him stop besides bravo himself swooping in and saying "yup, file says resivore.""

So while yes, I told Zandril to ignore him, feel free to continue to hear him out. Again, though, please look at my previous remakes on this forge and other forges, and decide for yourself who actually possesses the skills to make such a map. I also have several people I brought in during my forging process who have already voiced that I am indeed the original creator of this map. If anyone has any further questions, please message me on XBL for a fast response. I don't use Waypoint much at all.
The Halo 5 Forge Remakes Google Docs Master List has been updated! Check it out here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1D6W1yM9XtcJFV5y1Zif86SmjqVaHiCY0sERWSP5kQ/edit#gid=0

We now have faithful remakes for every Halo: CE map!
I remade Prisoner from CE. Map name is Trainee, My GT is Luke Pawlowski.
Mynx wrote:
JDHarbs wrote:

Mynx wrote:
How exactly is this guy's "phone evidence" more solid proof than my XBL clip date ( http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Resivore/video/13468323 )? Sure, it says the 17th, but images are easily manipulated. And to be quite frank, the map took me much longer than a single day to make - there is no way this dude "made it" the day after forge came out. Yeah right, do any of you guys remember how hard it was to use forge when it first came out? It took me four hours to make an OCTAGON when forge first dropped - to have made narrows in a day would make this guy a prodigy - and judging by his intro camera where he lazily zoomed into rockets for 6 or so seconds, then didn't add a second frame so we just got to look at the map from one of 343's pre-set cameras - he is no prodigy. Not of forge, and certainly not of lying. It's pretty clear he doesn't possess the skill set to create such an accurate remake. I have shown time and time again that I can - see my H2A remake of Narrows - also accurate and well forged - and clearly saved under my name thanks to a non-broken author system. I will say what I said to Zandril VIA PM on Reddit;

"If I were to come forward with any proof of the map being finished before I already told you it was, it'd be fake. I'd had the main structures complete for maybe a few days (19th-23rd ish, not sure of the exact days) while my buddy Unfolded tried to fix all the lighting issues, but the earliest videos I have of it are from Christmas, and that's simply all the evidence I have. One of my friends told me to just falsify some proof the same way he did, but I don't see the point in messing with this troll any longer or stooping to his level. The truth is the map just didn't exist to that degree on or before the 17th, so I won't lie and say it did. My previous and my future maps speak volumes of my ability to forge both remakes and original maps, and all of my friends have collectively told me to ignore this guy, I suggest you do the same. I'm not sure anyone could say anything to this guy to make him stop besides bravo himself swooping in and saying "yup, file says resivore.""

So while yes, I told Zandril to ignore him, feel free to continue to hear him out. Again, though, please look at my previous remakes on this forge and other forges, and decide for yourself who actually possesses the skills to make such a map. I also have several people I brought in during my forging process who have already voiced that I am indeed the original creator of this map. If anyone has any further questions, please message me on XBL for a fast response. I don't use Waypoint much at all.
They're just down until I'm done looking into it. I understand the concern, but I just want to get this right. It's not permanent. I have been M.I.A. so I haven't seen any of this other evidence yet. I will now though. Thank you for the response to help clear this up.
I remade Prisoner from CE. Map name is Trainee, My GT is Luke Pawlowski.
Pictures/video?
Is it a better remake than http://imgur.com/a/75ZiC?
JDHarbs wrote:
Mynx wrote:
JDHarbs wrote:

Mynx wrote:

They're just down until I'm done looking into it. I understand the concern, but I just want to get this right. It's not permanent. I have been M.I.A. so I haven't seen any of this other evidence yet. I will now though. Thank you for the response to help clear this up.
I can send you the screen shots I took on the 17th when I finished it...on thing is is that Xbox on say 1,2,3 weeks and months....no certain day
I've been doing screen shots and forge maps sence halo 3 I earn my recon in halo 3 from the maps I made and helped make....you can look up my gamer tag ....I'm not letting this no body take credit for something I worked on for 10+ straight hours
JDHarbs wrote:
Mynx wrote:
JDHarbs wrote:

Mynx wrote:

I can send you the screen shots I took on the 17th when I finished it...on thing is is that Xbox on say 1,2,3 weeks and months....no certain day
actually xboxdvr will show the exact date down to the minute the photo/video was taken. and using screenshots from a phone to prove you made something when the console can easily take videos/screenshots seems pretty shady to me...just saying. looking through your screenshots the only forge ones I see are from 3 days ago. ALSO according to Waypoint you have never played Halo 3
Dudes, dudettes! I'm currently making an Ivory Tower remake. I was going to make it true to the original but after seeing anons work I don't think another Ivory Tower is necessary. So after I saw his BEAUTY of a map I tore mine apart and started from scratch. My point of his post is I LOVE Forge, can spend countless hours forging and would love to forge with some vets so maybe I can sharpen my skills and maybe get my map critiqued a bit?

Anyone willing to take a look at my map? :)
NinjaHza wrote:
Dudes, dudettes! I'm currently making an Ivory Tower remake. I was going to make it true to the original but after seeing anons work I don't think another Ivory Tower is necessary. So after I saw his BEAUTY of a map I tore mine apart and started from scratch. My point of his post is I LOVE Forge, can spend countless hours forging and would love to forge with some vets so maybe I can sharpen my skills and maybe get my map critiqued a bit?

Anyone willing to take a look at my map? :)
D: Sorry I killed your map </3 are you doing a remix now? Or just starting something new
It's quite ok! I rather enjoy the gift you have the community. It is a BEAUTY! And yes, my map is a heavy remix only preserving the basic layout and weapon spawns.
NinjaHza wrote:
It's quite ok! I rather enjoy the gift you have the community. It is a BEAUTY! And yes, my map is a heavy remix only preserving the basic layout and weapon spawns.
Thanks <3 We spent forever on it haha I'll take a look at it when I get home if you send me a message on xbox live so I can find you :)
NinjaHza wrote:
Thanks <3 We spent forever on it haha I'll take a look at it when I get home if you send me a message on xbox live so I can find you :)
Awesomeeeeeeeeee! I most certainly will and thank you so much!
JDHarbs wrote:
Mynx wrote:
JDHarbs wrote:

Mynx wrote:

actually xboxdvr will show the exact date down to the minute the photo/video was taken. and using screenshots from a phone to prove you made something when the console can easily take videos/screenshots seems pretty shady to me...just saying. looking through your screenshots the only forge ones I see are from 3 days ago. ALSO according to Waypoint you have never played Halo 3
Cause waypoint didn't track h3 bungie.net did....plus my gt has been changed ...learn your facts be for you send another meaningless text....I'll sent the screen shots I took of MY Narrows map when I get off work
JDHarbs wrote:
Mynx wrote:
JDHarbs wrote:

Mynx wrote:

Cause waypoint didn't track h3 bungie.net did....plus my gt has been changed ...learn your facts be for you send another meaningless text....I'll sent the screen shots I took of MY Narrows map when I get off work
they may not have tracked it but the stats carried over learn your facts, ALSO I viewed all your screenshots YOU DON"T HAVE ANY of NARROWS
JDHarbs wrote:
Mynx wrote:
JDHarbs wrote:

Mynx wrote:

they may not have tracked it but the stats carried over learn your facts, ALSO I viewed all your screenshots YOU DON"T HAVE ANY of NARROWS
Yeah I don't have them anymore I cleaned out my browser a little bit about....trying to only keep professional screen shots I've done...wouldn't thought I'd have to keep forgetting map pics cause some scrubs like to steal content
My reach profile http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=o+Tatu+o&sg=0

My halo 3 profile
http://halo.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?player=o%20Tatu%20o

I was on every halo 4 bulletin for maps and screen shots pretty much
http://halo.bungie.org/halobulletins/117

What would I possibly gain by stealing content? The map is mine
Ok, I made some more visual changes to Hang'em Higher, this is the final version of that map, hope you guys like it.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Hmm, well innocent until proven guilty.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...