OP JDHarbs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 27
Really looking forward to see what forge creations there will be!
Currently workin on Ivory Tower! ~10% http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AnonFriction/video/13301688 (Link of a quick run around of the elevator area, still needs lots of work but it's what I got last night! )

Other maps I plan on doing if nobody else is
Halo Maps: Monolith, Landfall, Snowtrap (Sandtrap variant), Sword Base! (Of course if someone wants to do these I have plenty of other projects haha just let me know :] )
Quake 3 Maps: The Camping Grounds, Aerowalk, The Longest Yard
Unreal Tournament Maps: Deck, Facing Worlds
Team Fortress 2: I would love to do 2Fort!
Would like to also do some Counter Strike maps for Breakout! (not sure which ones yet)
I also feel like Gears of War maps with some modifications could be fun in Halo so I might try that

Note: I'm assuming this thread is only for Halo remakes, but thought I'd list my plans anyway! Also if I have time I plan on having a YouTube channel to help show off our remakes/gametypes if anyone wants to help with that!

Someone save me I have too many idea/projects D:
Workin on Sandtrap w/ Snow already. Sorry.
I might try a Terminal (Halo 2) or Colossus (Halo 2) remake, although I'm still trying to get to grips with this iteration of Forge. Working on Rats Nest to get to grips with everything.... lighting will be fun............... :(
xXBarthXx wrote:
I'm working on a Countdown Remake. I think it will work perfectly for Halo 5!
So r we. let us know if you want some help.
Will do! And let me know if you need any help :)

I would really like to compare our maps once we are both done!
K3N0S1S wrote:
xXBarthXx wrote:
Barth, would you happen to have a list of remakes you're planning? I see that you've made all kinds of remakes in the past, and they all look great.
Glad you like them! And I'm not 100% sure yet, maybe I'll remake Turf or Guardian again, maybe Valhalla, I really want to try Avalanche or Sidewinder, or any suggestions :)

I really wanted to do Countdown first though because I didn't get a chance to do it in H2A, and I feel it will work perfectly in Halo 5.
I might try a Terminal (Halo 2) or Colossus (Halo 2) remake, although I'm still trying to get to grips with this iteration of Forge. Working on Rats Nest to get to grips with everything.... lighting will be fun............... :(
I think ducain23 is already working on a Terminal remake.
Currently workin on Ivory Tower! ~10% http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AnonFriction/video/13301688 (Link of a quick run around of the elevator area, still needs lots of work but it's what I got last night! )

Other maps I plan on doing if nobody else is
Halo Maps: Monolith, Landfall, Snowtrap (Sandtrap variant), Sword Base! (Of course if someone wants to do these I have plenty of other projects haha just let me know :] )
Quake 3 Maps: The Camping Grounds, Aerowalk, The Longest Yard
Unreal Tournament Maps: Deck, Facing Worlds
Team Fortress 2: I would love to do 2Fort!
Would like to also do some Counter Strike maps for Breakout! (not sure which ones yet)
I also feel like Gears of War maps with some modifications could be fun in Halo so I might try that

Note: I'm assuming this thread is only for Halo remakes, but thought I'd list my plans anyway! Also if I have time I plan on having a YouTube channel to help show off our remakes/gametypes if anyone wants to help with that!

Someone save me I have too many idea/projects D:
Workin on Sandtrap w/ Snow already. Sorry.
Cool can't wait to see it :) edited my post to remove it from my projects ;P
I'm currently working on an Ice Fields remake. I like recreating PC exclusive maps because most of us have never really got to experience them at their best before. After I finish it, I'll be attempting remakes of Danger Canyon, Timberland, Sidewinder, Uplift (from Halo 2 PC), and Paradiso. I'm also considering remaking a few of my favorite Halo: Custom Edition BTB maps like Snow Grove and Portent.
xXBarthXx wrote:
I think ducain23 is already working on a Terminal remake.
Yes, he has a video somewhere showing him working on it. Nillapuddin626 is also working on a Terminal remake.
Chiron TL-34 (CE)

[Reserved Here]

-Will update here when I'm done.

Update:
-Made a couple of the rooms already.
-Surprised how close I could get the teleporters to look classic.
xXBarthXx wrote:
xXBarthXx wrote:
So r we. let us know if you want some help.
Will do! And let me know if you need any help :)

I would really like to compare our maps once we are both done!
I was going to remake countdown. Post here when you guys finish so I can grab them.
xXBarthXx wrote:
K3N0S1S wrote:
xXBarthXx wrote:
Barth, would you happen to have a list of remakes you're planning? I see that you've made all kinds of remakes in the past, and they all look great.
Glad you like them! And I'm not 100% sure yet, maybe I'll remake Turf or Guardian again, maybe Valhalla, I really want to try Avalanche or Sidewinder, or any suggestions :)

I really wanted to do Countdown first though because I didn't get a chance to do it in H2A, and I feel it will work perfectly in Halo 5.
Have you considered Burial Mounds or Blood Gulch?

Edit: Here's the closest I've seen to a Blood Gulch so far. A faithful remake definitely seems possible.
Warning, don't build a map without really going into Spartan mode to see the size.... I appear to have created Rats Nest X, warthogs drive with ease through the air ducts, might as well exchange the central Ghost with a Wraith at this point.
Warning, don't build a map without really going into Spartan mode to see the size.... I appear to have created Rats Nest X, warthogs drive with ease through the tunnels, might as well exchange the central Ghost with a Wraith at this point.
Warthogs in the tunnels :D I see no issues here XD
Warning, don't build a map without really going into Spartan mode to see the size.... I appear to have created Rats Nest X, warthogs drive with ease through the tunnels, might as well exchange the central Ghost with a Wraith at this point.
hahah, just changed it seeing as I guess Rats Nest is all tunnels, if you remember the little air vents where the Brute..... (can't remember what it was called, the Brute shotgun) something or other spawned?
hahah, just changed it seeing as I guess Rats Nest is all tunnels, if you remember the little air vents where the Brute..... (can't remember what it was called, the Brute shotgun) something or other spawned?
ahh the Brute Shot? how far along are ya with the map? :D
ahh the Brute Shot? how far along are ya with the map? :D
No, the little one you could dual wield, the name is absent in my mind. Um, fairly, probably half way with all the details that need to be done, structurally, the extremities are done but if I'm honest it doesn't work when it is that big. Unless I change it quite a lot, which I might do, but maybe another day.
I plan on remaking breakpoint from halo reach on halo 5 but it be different than the original due to how the map is.
I've started working on the Halo Online version of Turf, I'm god awful at spawn placements though :P
On a side note, I made a BTB City map that's WAY to big :P
I'm nearly finished with my remake of Ice Fields, and I can say that it is a massive improvement over past remakes I've done! Compared to previous iterations, the accuracy and scale are unprecedented! The map is also absolutely massive and takes up almost 2/3 of the entire Glacier canvas. It really puts into perspective just how big Halo 1 BTB maps were. However, for some reason, I've hit the physics budget limit after placing roughly 700 out of the maximum 1024 objects, so I may have to scale things back a little in order to have enough natural items remaining for trees and small rocks. Overall, people planning on remaking maps the size of Infinity or Death Island might want to think twice before trying! I'll update you guys when the map is completely finished and ready for distribution.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 27