4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 27
RoraBeth wrote:
FaTaIL 1 wrote:
I remade beaver creek. Everything's to scale, every old jump. and every restriction the old halos had with the new spartan abilities In mind. Unfortunately no water in the middle because its not a forge option and I needed basements...Sight lines were kept in mind when also creating this..Let me know what everyone thinks

Pictures of Beaver creek
Gamertag FaTaIL 1
Looks nice! I haven't been able to play a match on it yet but it looks good :) I made intros for you if you want to use them! I had to take a break from Ivory Tower before I go crazy haha. (I also set up Outros but I don't think they work for some reason :'( )

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AnonFriction/video/13363417#t=12
Yea deff wasn't sure how to do those. I'll get with you more today . thanks!
Deleted
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!

http://i.imgur.com/GRTRBAB.png
Sandtrap was defined by it's elephants. RIP best BTB experience ever. Still looks nice though.
Nice! Looks like people are starting to get maps finished!! We should try to get a group together tonight to test maps :)
By popular demand, I'm remaking H3s Isolation. I was always convinced it was a good map, the flood just put people off.
Out of interest, how did you get the player part of the intro working? I've got what I want in terms of animations, but when I preview it, no players appear in the final shot. I've got the animation plate thingy, and it's set to the right shot and gamemode settings...
I forgot to add this to the OP, but I am taking requests for Map Guides to anyone who wants one. All you need to give me is an overhead screenshot of whatever map you're working on and I can lay a grid over it to the scale of Forge Units so you will know exactly how to scale the map.
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!

How on Earth were you able to recreate the desert look? That terrain looks like sand!
I made a pretty decent "updated" version of Asylum from halo: reach and people loved it over the broadcast. we played 5vs5 on it and it was the most fun halo 5 game I played yet! just fluid gameplay with constant action. Took about 5 hours to complete.

If any one is interested, you can add me and check it out (its called prison riot - probably will change the name just because a follower wanted it to be called that yet it doesn't fit the map). I also have another map done in forge that took about 30 hours (mainly due to trouble shooting).
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!
How on Earth were you able to recreate the desert look? That terrain looks like sand!
I'm more amazed by the albatross. It looks like a pre-built piece!
For those of you looking to rebuild your maps from prior games into Halo 5, ForgeHub's conversion guide is pretty helpful for getting the units to be exact.

http://www.forgehub.com/threads/forge-unit-conversion-guide.149468/#post-1616903

Basically, units have been converted to feet. So 1 unit in previous games is now 8 feet. 2 x 1 block would be 16' x 8' x 8' etc.
Pictures of Beaver creek

Updated: Moved the whole map to land so it looks more greener :) ....grouped a 1000 objects :(
Dab1001 wrote:
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!
I'm more amazed by the albatross. It looks like a pre-built piece!
The albatross is on it's own level of awesomeness. The ability to change block color opens up a world of possibilities. The new scaling system with primitives gives us the ability to create stuff like that with more detail than ever before. Bravo, sbd150!
Hey everyone,

Feel free to go to my "fileshare" and download the custom map called "Hang 'Em High", it's a remake from Halo 1 and Halo 2. The map's base design was built by "theclaw124", and I made some changes from his map, including adding more weapons, vehicles, man cannons, toys, signs, trees, benches, different skyboxes, etc. He deserves 100% of the credit for designing the original map.Let me know about your comments for this custom map, I think you will all enjoy it!

You can also download my "BR CTF" gametype to go with this map. 8 v 8 BTB should work well on this large map. Thank you and have a nice day!
Dab1001 wrote:
Out of interest, how did you get the player part of the intro working? I've got what I want in terms of animations, but when I preview it, no players appear in the final shot. I've got the animation plate thingy, and it's set to the right shot and gamemode settings...
^I think that's all I did, if you want I can load into your map sometime and look at it

Also...you moved the whole map O.O to land Fatail...You crazy haha
xXBarthXx wrote:
I'm working on a Countdown Remake. I think it will work perfectly for Halo 5!
Great! Looking forward to it
With the new scripting feature I'm going to attempt to make the of "The Great Journey" from halo 2. with platforms wizinng around the center platforms it could defiantly be a fun slayer maybe even strongholds map.
RoraBeth wrote:
Dab1001 wrote:
^I think that's all I did, if you want I can load into your map sometime and look at it

Also...you moved the whole map O.O to land Fatail...You crazy haha
Well....For some reason most of the top of red base reverted to fixed positions. So when I finally placed the whole thing it caused collisions and everything went everywhere.....instead of picking up the pc's or regrouping a 1000 pcs I erased all of them and rebuilt it....I was pissed at first but what can you do.

EDIT: Oh and the game slows down massively like your xbox is going to blow up
I've made a mostly accurate remake of Hemorrhage/Bloodgulch. It's in my file share under the name Rupture. I did make some changes to make it work better with the game. including adding a phaeton to the middle among other things. Go ahead and try it out. feedback would be appreciated.
I've made a mostly accurate remake of Hemorrhage/Bloodgulch. It's in my file share under the name Rupture. I did make some changes to make it work better with the game. including adding a phaeton to the middle among other things. Go ahead and try it out. feedback would be appreciated.
Phaeton on blood gulch...ooo boy...Warthogs and scorpions, ghost, and maybe banshees keep it classy lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 27