3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 27
FaTaIL 1 wrote:
I've made a mostly accurate remake of Hemorrhage/Bloodgulch. It's in my file share under the name Rupture. I did make some changes to make it work better with the game. including adding a phaeton to the middle among other things. Go ahead and try it out. feedback would be appreciated.
Phaeton on blood gulch...ooo boy...Warthogs and scorpions, ghost, and maybe banshees keep it classy lol.
It's more Hemorrhage than blood gulch. as for vehicles theres a 2 wraiths, 2 mongooses, 2 gungooses, 2 ghosts, 2 warthogs, and 1 phaeton. It's pretty fun to play on.
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!

http://i.imgur.com/GRTRBAB.png
GT to download?
So Ice Fields is pretty much done. Should work with all 3 major gametypes but I haven't tested them yet. Spawning also needs work because teams currently respawn away from their respective bases. I'll probably have a fix out by tomorrow afternoon. Other than that, the map looks fantastic. Fog blowing in the wind gives the illusion of powdery snow blowing down from the cliffs. It really looks like a scene out of Assault on the Control Room from Halo CE!
Dab1001 wrote:
Might want to keep an eye on this thread. That remake looks like it's coming along well.
Had a look at the map and it looks like a serious upscale from the original Narrows. Fame28 had a really good remake of Narrows on Reach which he later ported to Halo 4 and MCC. I hope he recreates it again because it was perfectly scaled for classic gameplay!
Countdown (Halo: Reach) remake underway and looking fantastic!
RoraBeth wrote:
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!

GT to download?
Pretty sure the person making this is WyvernZu and his friends. Check him out on twitch.
BICEPSBRAH wrote:
RoraBeth wrote:
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!

GT to download?
Pretty sure the person making this is WyvernZu and his friends. Check him out on twitch.
Yeah that's his map alright. Sadly he ran out of objects and had to remove that beautiful albatross. I downloaded the map and it definitely feels like Sandtrap! What's really amazing to me is that the "Warm" filter makes the gray blocks and terrain look sand colored! Guess we wont have to wait for a desert canvas after all!
K3N0S1S wrote:
xXBarthXx wrote:
K3N0S1S wrote:
xXBarthXx wrote:
I'm working on a Countdown Remake. I think it will work perfectly for Halo 5!
Barth, would you happen to have a list of remakes you're planning? I see that you've made all kinds of remakes in the past, and they all look great.
Glad you like them! And I'm not 100% sure yet, maybe I'll remake Turf or Guardian again, maybe Valhalla, I really want to try Avalanche or Sidewinder, or any suggestions :)

I really wanted to do Countdown first though because I didn't get a chance to do it in H2A, and I feel it will work perfectly in Halo 5.
Have you considered Burial Mounds or Blood Gulch?

Edit: Here's the closest I've seen to a Blood Gulch so far. A faithful remake definitely seems possible.
I haven;t considered them yet, but I guess anything is possible :)
sbd150 wrote:
Sandtrap remake!

That... is.... just wow!

Looks great so far!
First time to this part of the forum here.

It's not necessarily an old classic Halo map, but it is an old forge map from H3 that I and a lot of my friends played on for hours on end.

Halo: Drive around a ring on Mongeese and try not to get sniped by the zombie in the middle.

I have the gametype and map saved into my file browser, so just add me if you want to get it.

I'm also working on a High Ground remake, but I'm more enthusiastic than good at Forge. So if someone beats me to the punch, or makes something better, I'd settle fot that.
AvaPIaya wrote:
"...but I'm more enthusiastic than good at Forge."
^Finally I know how to describe my skills in Forge haha
Valhalla Remake!!
http://imgur.com/a/hNNTL
HaiseOz wrote:
Valhalla Remake!!
http://imgur.com/a/hNNTL
Lookin good B) shame you don't have a pelican to put on it </3
AvaPIaya wrote:
First time to this part of the forum here.

It's not necessarily an old classic Halo map, but it is an old forge map from H3 that I and a lot of my friends played on for hours on end.

Halo: Drive around a ring on Mongeese and try not to get sniped by the zombie in the middle.

I have the gametype and map saved into my file browser, so just add me if you want to get it.

I'm also working on a High Ground remake, but I'm more enthusiastic than good at Forge. So if someone beats me to the punch, or makes something better, I'd settle fot that.
I played the map. It was amazing and you all should download it.
Is anyone doing the Sword Base Remake? I wouldn't mind trying to help out.
Is anyone doing the Sword Base Remake? I wouldn't mind trying to help out.
I wanted to at some point but I have so many I wanna do haha, I don't think anyone else in the thread has said they are working on it though. If you want help though lemme know :D
any one attempt the pit ?
PAPA MaKK wrote:
any one attempt the pit ?
I'm working on a remake of it as we speak.
A few days into the December update and already HALO 5's forge is making history <3

Or should I say remaking history ;)
I love the forge community, its like one of the few forums on HW thats not full of toxic people.
Also, I'm giving my best shot at a The Cage (Reach) remake, its not going as planned because I'm better at making original maps than remakes but im still giving it my all.
Pitiful (my remake of The Pit/Pitfall) is using the geometry of Pitfall (i.e. the grav lift and drop down in Sword Room are present, the new crates will be too) but everything else (spawns, objectives, weapon placement, setting, visuals) are going to try to replicate The Pit almost exactly.

On that note, what should I replace the Maulers with? I'm thinking Scattershots with no spare clips but I'm worried that will devalue the sword, since they spawn in the same building. I've also considered Storm Rifle/SMG/Suppressor, because those are all reasonably powerful at close range, but couldn't outmatch the sword. However, already in the map I'll have each of those weapons in close proximity to that location (Plasma Rifles will be replaced by Storm Rifle, SMG stays as SMG and Spikers will be replaced by Suppressors), and so it would be pointless to place more...

Also, I'm wondering whether or not to keep the AR and Pistol from The Pit or replace them with Storm Rifle/Suppressor and Boltshot respectively. It feels kinda pointless putting the loadout weapons on the map on one hand, but on the other hand, the AR was a spawn weapon in H3 and it was still present, and also I want this to be as true to the original as possible. Any input would be appreciated.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 27