Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Community Creations

The Forge Remakes Thread | Halo 5

OP JDHarbs

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 27
A few days into the December update and already HALO 5's forge is making history <3

Or should I say remaking history ;)
I love the forge community, its like one of the few forums on HW thats not full of toxic people.
I know. We are a great group.
Ice Fields is formally done. At the moment it's listed under "Ice Fields WIP" in my fileshare. Also, today I randomly started working on a remake of Powerhouse from Halo Reach after I got an idea of how recreate it last night. It's coming along surprisingly well, considering a remake of the map has never been attempted before in any of the previous Halos. Some work-in-progress screenshots can be found in my Xbox activity feed.
Ice Fields is formally done. At the moment it's listed under "Ice Fields WIP" in my fileshare. Also, today I randomly started working on a remake of Powerhouse from Halo Reach after I got an idea of how recreate it last night. It's coming along surprisingly well, considering a remake of the map has never been attempted before in any of the previous Halos. Some work-in-progress screenshots can be found in my Xbox activity feed.
I liked that map a ton. Update here with videos or screenshots when your done.
Dab1001 wrote:
I'm making an Avalanche remake as we speak.

Out of interest though, is it just a glitch with my game, or does it automatically set your armour to FOTUS when you're in Forge? Because seriously, I hate that. I much prefer the look of my own armour...
I think sometimes your armor just doesn't load correctly so it gives you Fotus
Dab1001 wrote:
I'm making an Avalanche remake as we speak.

Out of interest though, is it just a glitch with my game, or does it automatically set your armour to FOTUS when you're in Forge? Because seriously, I hate that. I much prefer the look of my own armour...
I think sometimes your armor just doesn't load correctly so it gives you Fotus
I'm pretty sure it's their idea of a joke. Forcing you to wear ugly armour.
Dab1001 wrote:
Dab1001 wrote:
I'm making an Avalanche remake as we speak.

Out of interest though, is it just a glitch with my game, or does it automatically set your armour to FOTUS when you're in Forge? Because seriously, I hate that. I much prefer the look of my own armour...
I think sometimes your armor just doesn't load correctly so it gives you Fotus
I'm pretty sure it's their idea of a joke. Forcing you to wear ugly armour.
You think my armor is ugly :'(
i remade Rats Nest from halo 3 its in my fileshare gt- Why So Corny SCREENSHOTS-http://imgur.com/a/nAKcI
Corns wrote:
i remade Rats Nest from halo 3 its in my fileshare gt- Why So Corny SCREENSHOTS-http://imgur.com/a/nAKcI
Looks great I'll have to try it out tonight!
RoraBeth wrote:
Dab1001 wrote:
Dab1001 wrote:
I'm making an Avalanche remake as we speak.

Out of interest though, is it just a glitch with my game, or does it automatically set your armour to FOTUS when you're in Forge? Because seriously, I hate that. I much prefer the look of my own armour...
I think sometimes your armor just doesn't load correctly so it gives you Fotus
I'm pretty sure it's their idea of a joke. Forcing you to wear ugly armour.
You think my armor is ugly :'(
'fraid so. I prefer the more gritty, realistic, functional armour from Reach as apposed to something like that, which has a completely unnecessary horn.
My remake of The Pit is coming along well. Sword Room, Camo Corridor and Overshield Corridor are finished (and the Top Mid looks amazingly similar to the original, if I do say so myself).
The Halo Forge Epidemic put up a video of an Ascension remake. Looks great.

https://youtu.be/yfbE48oxhxA
Warlock Remake : Warmage

Current Version:

  • Supports Team Slayer
  • Supports Free For All
  • Red, Blue, Green, Yellow Teams
  • Intros and Outros
Showcase Video
Dude this looks F*&^%king awesome nice job!
Warlock Remake : Warmage

Current Version:


    • Supports Team Slayer
    • Supports Free For All
    • Red, Blue, Green, Yellow Teams
    • Intros and Outros
Showcase Video
Dude this looks F*&^%king awesome nice job!
Countdown is at 90%. Should be done this week :)

Picture of the progress
JDHarbs wrote:
The Halo Forge Epidemic put up a video of an Ascension remake. Looks great.

https://youtu.be/yfbE48oxhxA
Halo Vanguards put one up of my map Warmage :)
Warmage
Hey there! Just finished a Halo 3 Snowbound inspired map called "Hailbound". Sadly due to lack of shield doors it's more like "Boundless"; and it's scaled up for sprint and stuff too along with some other changes I felt made it work nicely with Halo 5. (hills moved, more vehicles, etc.)
Supports Slayer (2 teams or 8 person free-for-all), CTF (2 teams), and Strongholds (2 teams).

And like avaplaya13 wrote: "I'm more enthusiastic than good at Forge"
I maxed out the objects multiple times, and there are a few bugs I'm still smoothing out. But hey; it's my first big map since I re-made The Cage in Halo 4. This one is nowhere near as good as some of the other remakes on this thread, but I hadn't seen anyone post a remake of this map yet so here you go!

(Suggestions gladly appreciated!)
Deleted
Here's my progress on Gephyrophobia. Still a ways to go.
Oh, awesome! I love that map! I look forward to seeing the final version.
Deleted
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 27