3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 27
I'm loving this thread, I just sat here and read through every reply lol

I just have a quick noob question, I have a big group of friends and if I downloaded a tonne of maps I could get them thoroughly play tested for you guys and post some Feedback if you like, how do I actually find them to download? I haven't touched the File Sharing side of things at all.
I just have a quick noob question, I have a big group of friends and if I downloaded a tonne of maps I could get them thoroughly play tested for you guys and post some Feedback if you like, how do I actually find them to download? I haven't touched the File Sharing side of things at all.
1. Follow the person who has maps you want
2. Launch Halo 5
3. Press the X Button to open your Roster and then press RB to open your Friends
4. Select the person who has maps you want
5. At the bottom of menus there will be File Share which shows Gametypes and Maps that person has made or Bookmarked :)

P.S. If you follow me I have several of them bookmarked and they should still show the Author so you can follow the Creator as well if you want. Adding me is just a nice shortcut if you don't wan't to add a ton of people :P (Not all of my bookmarks are finished maps so it's safer to probably only grab the ones that you've seen on the thread)

GT: AnonFriction
RoraBeth wrote:
1. Follow the person who has maps you want
2. Launch Halo 5
3. Press the X Button to open your Roster and then press RB to open your Friends
4. Select the person who has maps you want
5. At the bottom of menus there will be File Share which shows Gametypes and Maps that person has made or Bookmarked :)

P.S. If you follow me I have several of them bookmarked and they should still show the Author so you can follow the Creator as well if you want. Adding me is just a nice shortcut if you don't wan't to add a ton of people :P (Not all of my bookmarks are finished maps so it's safer to probably only grab the ones that you've seen on the thread)

GT: AnonFriction
I couldn't ask for a better reply than that, thanks.
Alright guys.
I completed a project with the help of a forger called "AUREL1EN", it's got me credited as creating the map, but I didn't, I just tweaked a few things, so credit where it's due:

In my booksmarks you can find a gamemode called "CE" and a map called "BATTLE CREEK CE".The map and the mode work together so damn well that even all the crouch jumps work. Here's the run down:
- All abilities turned off
- Radar turned off
- Increased movement speed
- Increased Strafe acceleration
- Shield recharge decreased
- Reload speed decreased
- Grenade blast radius and damage increased (CE mini nukes)
- Jump height and gravity tuned to be closest match (I had clips of CE on my laptop of Spartan jumping and timed it, then matched it the best I could in Halo 5).

The things I couldn't change are fall damage and weapon strength, which is probably a good thing. I think playing this with CE mechanics and Halo 5 weapon balance would be fun. I also made the map look pretty cool atmospherically and decked out the base with decals and lighting (random sparks coming out of nowhere lol). I didn't build the map from scratch, but I art-ed it up and made it CE-proper in terms of power-up and weapon placement.

Enjoy!
Anyone know any high quality remakes of makes from other games? Like call of duty? I'd like to play of a remake of the ship map in cod 4 or high rise from mw2
Deleted
FaTaIL 1 wrote:
This beaver is better suited for H5: Video
That's pretty nice. I'll go ahead and add it too. The one I have was for the CE game mode. No abilities. I kept the camo in the river and the overshield in the back. 4 of each grenades with 140% blast radius. No BRs. Just CE mode.

But I was thinking I should tweak it for the Halo mechanics as well. Maybe add some platforms for vertical maneuvering and such.
xXBarthXx wrote:
Countdown is at 90%. Should be done this week :)

Picture of the progress
Awesome. Loved that map.
Alright guys.
I completed a project with the help of a forger called "AUREL1EN", it's got me credited as creating the map, but I didn't, I just tweaked a few things, so credit where it's due:

In my booksmarks you can find a gamemode called "CE" and a map called "BATTLE CREEK CE".The map and the mode work together so damn well that even all the crouch jumps work. Here's the run down:
- Radar turned off
- Reload speed decreased
- Jump height and gravity tuned to be closest match (I had clips of CE on my laptop of Spartan jumping and timed it, then matched it the best I could Halo 5).

The things I couldn't change are fall damage and weapon strength, which is probably a good thing. I think playing this with CE mechanics and Halo 5 weapon balance would be fun. I also made the map look pretty cool atmospherically and decked out the based with decals and lighting (random sparks coming out of nowhere lol). I didn't build the map from scratch, but I art-ed it up and made it CE-proper in terms of power-up and weapon placement.

Enjoy!
I'm going to grab your game type as I'm almost done with Chiron TL 34.
Alright guys.

- Radar turned off
- Reload speed decreased
- Jump height and gravity tuned to be closest match (I had clips of CE on my laptop of Spartan jumping and timed it, then matched it the best I could in Halo 5).

The things I couldn't change are fall damage and weapon strength, which is probably a good thing. I think playing this with CE mechanics and Halo 5 weapon balance would be fun. I also made the map look pretty cool atmospherically and decked out the base with decals and lighting (random sparks coming out of nowhere lol). I didn't build the map from scratch, but I art-ed it up and made it CE-proper in terms of power-up and weapon placement.

Enjoy!
Don't forget reduced melee damage!
Alright guys.

- Radar turned off
- Reload speed decreased

Enjoy!
Don't forget reduced melee damage!
I didn't. Just forgot to mention it.
Are you scaling your Chiron TL-34 to account for sprint? Because I imagine it'd feel even more cramped than the original if it was a 1:1 remake.
Dab1001 wrote:
Are you scaling your Chiron TL-34 to account for sprint? Because I imagine it'd feel even more cramped than the original if it was a 1:1 remake.
Its going classic. I'm going to download MrMartini85's game type, you probably should too, or make my own and will eventually update things when the classic pistol comes out. Also, its almost done. :)
Dab1001 wrote:
Its going classic. I'm going to download MrMartini85's game type, you probably should too, or make my own and will eventually update things when the classic pistol comes out. Also, its almost done. :)
I got a Halo 3 game type now too to go with Sandtrap.
The mode is similar to CE's only with:
-Higher jump
-Lower gravity
-Weaker grenades (3 of each)
-Faster strafing
-BR/AR starts
-Increased motion tracker range
I love the original maps. Id love remakes!
I know, this not a Classic Halo map, but is a classic fps.

My remake of Morpheus (Unreal) is almost ready.
Just need some fixes spawn points.

Screenshot
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=547A36DAD91E4266!619&authkey=!ADjtv5XwTAqx9gA&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

Screenshot 2
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=547A36DAD91E4266&id=547A36DAD91E4266%21620&parId=547A36DAD91E4266%21611&o=OneUp

Video
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=547A36DAD91E4266!622&authkey=!AFkTrpe4oxD86A0&ithint=video%2cmp4

Need some players for test.

GT: Awaete
Made some more progress on Powerhouse today. All three of the main structures are done. Screenshots can be found in my activity feed. All that's left is details and terrain. A bit of advice for anyone making a map with lots of curved sections: grouping stuff to a "ring" primitive will allow you to use it's pivot point to rotate groups of objects and blend them together to create curved walls and platforms.
Awaete wrote:

Screenshot
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=547A36DAD91E4266!619&authkey=!ADjtv5XwTAqx9gA&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

Screenshot 2
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=547A36DAD91E4266&id=547A36DAD91E4266%21620&parId=547A36DAD91E4266%21611&o=OneUp

Video
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=547A36DAD91E4266!622&authkey=!AFkTrpe4oxD86A0&ithint=video%2cmp4

add me ill help test! I plan on doing several non halo remakes as well(if we have enough we could start a new thread since I think this one is primarily aimed at halo ones :P) GT: AnonFriction

EDIT: I tried to test your map it appears you don't have respawns and your only spawn spawned me outside the map and I fell to my death
RoraBeth wrote:
Awaete wrote:

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Video

add me ill help test! I plan on doing several non halo remakes as well(if we have enough we could start a new thread since I think this one is primarily aimed at halo ones :P) GT: AnonFriction

EDIT: I tried to test your map it appears you don't have respawns and your only spawn spawned me outside the map and I fell to my death
I don't know what happned but I think i found a bug, a really terrible one.
I open the forge, pick the map, and i'm stuck on it.
I cannot even edit it, I'm stuck in a screen with no controls of anything, I can't even move the cursor.

Tha't screen: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=547A36DAD91E4266!623&authkey=!ANyAwmQ0qg0aN-Q&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 27