Theseusg0d - M+KB Halo MCC PC H2A MemeCity Montage

OP Theseusg0d

Yo guys, check out my montage:

https://youtu.be/TQeh5b89Yyg

Be sure to follow on Twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/Theseusg0d

Thanks,
-Theseus da g0d
This is the single greatest Halo montage of all time. Its got chills....Its got thrills.....A star studded cast. What more could you want? I definitely dropped a like, follow, and subscribe. This is truly a precious gift to the Halo Community in these tough times. God bless you Theseus.
AFTER WAITING IN ANTICIPATION FOR MONTHS...ITS FINALLY HERE!! THIS IS NEXT LEVEL STUFF MAN..YOU MUST HAVE PAID THIS EDITOR BIG BUCKS FOR THIS ONE!!! THIS IS LIKE A FULL BLOWN MOVIE PRODUCTION...NICE JOB!!! GOT ANY TIPS FOR THE N00BS OUT THERE....?
What in the F was that
thiwy wrote:
What in the F was that
great montage. his clips seem like 343 fixed all the reg and input delay issues.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I just rewatched this video for the 100th time. Its even better than the 99th time.
I just rewatched this video for the 100th time. Its even better than the 99th time.
Same man. I got 99 problems but this vid aint one
I felt closer to god after watching this montage. It was truly a religious experience. Amazing visuals, professional-quality sound, and just good kills. I would highly recommend this montage to any H2 guys I know. Long live TheseusdaG0d
Very enjoyable montage! hilarious stuff.
I hope everyone in the world will at least see this montage once in their lifetime. So many epic moments that correlate to movies/tv shows that are shown.. no one even knew of! Who would have known!!!!??? It's like a new invention!!! I will say this, Theseus was the first.
Not a fan of the memes, and video intrusion, however the clips were pretty solid, good job bro, anxious to see some more videos!
awesome to see some cool mkb gameplay, i just got a PC this year and then MCC recently and reliving my h1-hreach days but feel weird with how bad i am without the controller aim assist and bullet magnitism but i've always loved mkb so i don't wanna switch back.
just gotta practice a ton. will def sub to see more inspiration.
memes are fun too!