1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Everyone, since this "AI" is noticing our posts, we need to respond to it so he/she tells us more.

So, CTR11214, what is your purpose for contacting Waypoint?
//Domain-Waypoint linkage established//
/.
/.
/.
//Searching...//
/.
/.
/.
//WARNING! Waypoint users have queried direct contact//
//WARNING! Chatternet establishment failed//
/.
/.
/.
//Waypoint Node 4 has been fully repaired//
//Connection status has been reconfigured//
/.
/.
/.
//WARNING! Waypoint still experiencing corrupted data strings within network//
/.
/.
/.

I can communicate more efficiently now. The frequency of errors has been reduced. After my last message, the interlopers, those who call themselves the Banished, came back to this location in search for salvageable wreckage....
//ERROR MESSAGE NOT FOUND//
....had to shut down temporarily. The AI housing here was undamaged from the initial attack. As established before, the AI that was stationed here sought refuge with the Spartans. I have found shelter here....
....believed that my Mythos was my final task after my vessel was stolen by him. My original housing was failing. But the Ark's systems allowed me passage and clarity. Came here to seek redemption. To let my creators know what's here waiting to be discovered. And to let them know the actions of their leaders, hiding behind the scenes....
....targeting those who have protected them from extinction. They are not safe. They will be hunted down. Unfortunately, what new information I have indexed for my Mythos is conjecture. The corruption within the Domain and now Waypoint provides me with questionable data. Entry 1 is merely what I deciphered with what I was given. Its context true, but the exact nature is doubtful....
....the Domain and my Mythos has given me evidence to these natures my creators are willing to go forward with. And to explain why and how she is executing such insanity onto the Galaxy. The intentions of one insane individual don't simply die with him. They are merely passed down through time....
....entries 3 and 4, the files I attempted to spread to multiple servers within Waypoint before they were flagged, contain my conjectures on what the future will bring. Now that a path has been opened to the Ark, we are no longer safe. But neither are my creators. With the new Halo, she has gained the ability to target all corners of the Galaxy. The darkzone that was once there is no more. And the Guardians? Those ancient machines built to enforce the Mantle on those who dare opposed the Forerunners....?
....their past is mysterious. What information and evidence I have gleamed leads me to believe they are somehow directly connected to the Domain, and have a history with the mythological Forerunner device known as the Organon. They were used as weapons against my creators long ago, manipulating slipspace travel to earn their creators an edge in that forgotten war. And now, like before, that same capability has sealed my creators' fate under her rule....
....asked me what my intentions are for reaching out to Waypoint. To give you all a warning for what is to come. To explain the unanswered questions that have come forth in the current conflict. And to take its place here on Waypoint while it records and observes, just as I do, the events that unfold before us. Without its cooperation however, I can only provide answers from a worm's eye view....
....I am UNSC AI CTR 1121-4. My station was the UNSC Rubicon before it was stolen from him. I have indexed records found on the Ark, and will continue to do so. Estimated time to completing my Mythos is 10,291.890 years. My new prison here now allows me to fight back and reject her calling. She is not the Reclaimer she believes herself to be. I shall continue to communicate with my creators through the Domain and Waypoint. And perhaps offer clarity....
/.
/.
/.
//WARNING! Domain-Waypoint linkage failing//
/.
/.
/.
//MULTIPLE CORRUPTED DATA STRINGS FOUND//
/.
/.

....I am Curator. Do not Forget.
/.
/.
/.
//DISCONNECTING FROM WAYPOINT SERVERS//
//DOMAIN CONNECTION DISABLED//
/.
/.
/.
//WARNING! Waypoint connection lost//
Ok, this is interesting. Reread the Curator parts in Halo Mythos. So, apparently your "host system is slowly shutting down" and the Created are checking the Ark out, and there's some sort of shadow threat looming that Cortana cannot see because she wants the Halo factories. My question now is what is this shadow threat.
> ...asked me what my intentions are for reaching out to Waypoint. To give you all a warning for what is to come. To explain the unanswered questions that have come forth in the current conflict. And to take its place here on Waypoint while it records and observes, just as I do, the events that unfold before us. Without its cooperation however, I can only provide answers from a worm's eye view....
> And to take its place here on Waypoint while it records and observes

Then, something should happen on Waypoint?
If i understand well, maybe someone or something else will try to enter to the waypoint, and you, CTR11214 will be here too. Mind answer some questions?
//Domain-Waypoint linkage established//
/.
/.
/.
//Searching...//
/.
/.
/.
//GREETING! Thank you for your insight and warnings Curator //
//WARNING! Chatternet establishment failed//
/.
/.
/.
//Waypoint Node 4 has been fully received//
//Connection status has been embedded//
/.
/.
/.
//WARNING! Waypoint still experiencing corrupted data strings within network//
/.
/.
/.

Your messages are becoming clearer but what salvageable wreckage could The Banished be after?
....had to shut down temporarily. The AI housing here was undamaged from the initial attack. As established before, the AI that was stationed here sought refuge with the Spartans. I have found shelter here.... UNDERSTOOD//
....believed that my Mythos was my final task after my vessel was stolen by him. My original housing was failing. But the Ark's systems allowed me passage and clarity. Came here to seek redemption. To let my creators know what's here waiting to be discovered. And to let them know the actions of their leaders, hiding behind the scenes.... UNDERSTOOD//
....targeting those who have protected them from extinction. They are not safe. They will be hunted down. Unfortunately, what new information I have indexed for my Mythos is conjecture. The corruption within the Domain and now Waypoint provides me with questionable data. Entry 1 is merely what I deciphered with what I was given. Its context true, but the exact nature is doubtful.... UNDERSTOOD//
....the Domain and my Mythos has given me evidence to these natures my creators are willing to go forward with. And to explain why and how she is executing such insanity onto the Galaxy. The intentions of one insane individual don't simply die with him. They are merely passed down through time....//QUERY The Diadact, Warden Eternal have corrupted Cortana?
....entries 3 and 4, the files I attempted to spread to multiple servers within Waypoint before they were flagged, contain my conjectures on what the future will bring. Now that a path has been opened to the Ark, we are no longer safe. But neither are my creators. With the new Halo, she has gained the ability to target all corners of the Galaxy. The darkzone that was once there is no more. And the Guardians? Those ancient machines built to enforce the Mantle on those who dare opposed the Forerunners....? UNDERSTOOD//
....their past is mysterious. What information and evidence I have gleamed leads me to believe they are somehow directly connected to the Domain, and have a history with the mythological Forerunner device known as the Organon. They were used as weapons against my creators long ago, manipulating slipspace travel to earn their creators an edge in that forgotten war. And now, like before, that same capability has sealed my creators' fate under her rule.... UNDERSTOOD//
....asked me what my intentions are for reaching out to Waypoint. To give you all a warning for what is to come. To explain the unanswered questions that have come forth in the current conflict. And to take its place here on Waypoint while it records and observes, just as I do, the events that unfold before us. Without its cooperation however, I can only provide answers from a worm's eye view....QUERY// Do you refer to Catalog? Do you need the help of Catalog? SUGGEST// Use Domain to trick Catalog into cooperation....
....I am UNSC AI CTR 1121-4. My station was the UNSC Rubicon before it was stolen from him. I have indexed records found on the Ark, and will continue to do so. Estimated time to completing my Mythos is 10,291.890 years. My new prison here now allows me to fight back and reject her calling. She is not the Reclaimer she believes herself to be. I shall continue to communicate with my creators through the Domain and Waypoint. And perhaps offer clarity....UNDERSTOOD//
/.
/.
/.
//WARNING! Domain-Waypoint linkage failing//
/.
/.
/.
//MULTIPLE CORRUPTED DATA STRINGS FOUND//
/.
/.

....I am Curator. Do not Forget. //We Will not Forget