Forums / Community / Community Creations

Warzone Idea. Flood Sunday

OP UrekoS

I think it would be cool if there was a flood set in warzone. Whether it be weekly or a DLC. Having the option to fight numerous flood forms, and even boss flood gets me excited about this idea. They added the grunt mechs, and a few other things. They could possibly add this? Just a thought.
dude that would be awesome.
if i could add it i would add it as like a special event, or like only on saturdays is when you can play against the flood.
or an option to fight the flood and making them very powerful
dude that would be awesome.
if i could add it i would add it as like a special event, or like only on saturdays is when you can play against the flood.
or an option to fight the flood and making them very powerful
It would be imteresting to see how things go. I wonder if they should let spartans get infected when they die. Like a parasite uses their body. They still respawn and everything though. Or, to make it harder, they dont respawn. It would be interesting either way though.
It is a neat idea nonetheless. I hope something like this could be in Halo 6 even if isn't canon, it wouldn't have to be.
True, ot would be pretty fun. I wonder if they would include juggernauts in as boss battles or something.
I hope not. I hated fighting the flood :/
Yeah a flood mode in warzone would be great for halo 5. in fact I heard that since the flood are in the halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare DLC the flood might actually appear in halo 6 or future games.
Aw come on Nate, you know you loved the challenge on legendary.
And i agree Hellsing, Ive been hearing the same things, and im pretty excited. Hopefully 343 pulls through with this. It would bring the fan base higher for halo again. Also hopefully bring back dual wield and playable elites.
But mostly dual wield. Something about dual needlers just hits the spot with me.
I'll admit they are pretty annoying to fight but they add a certain feeling back into halo that 343 hasn't been able to achieve.
That would be a great idea! The flood are creepy but they are my favorite enemy.
Jurassic park zombie mode
haunted mansion
hospital game mode
Hey kaos, i think those sound more like infection maps.
Wouldnt mind playing those though. Just wouldnt fit in with the warzone theme.
Actually... it would be interesting to also have a survival mode. See how long a team of 8 can last. Increasing difficulty, harder and creepier flood forms. With a few areas of selection to choose from as a map. I liked the idea of the hospital though.
However Jurassic Park would seem too much like a parody, and a haunted mansion brings it way back to a resident evil feel.
So realistic maps, in forerunner areas, constructed towns, human areas, old covenant areas like surviving in high charity, and some atriox places.
And hopefully they will bring back a better version of playable elites with better armor selection. They already have plenty of armor for spartans, so why not start on elites?
I'll admit they are pretty annoying to fight but they add a certain feeling back into halo that 343 hasn't been able to achieve.
Agreed. 343 has been all over the place. Maybe this is a chance to get their head in the game again and get the fanbase on a better rise. Instead of a decline.
UrekoS wrote:
🤔
I mean, they are space zombies
Flood warzone map? Good idea but this map will need flood bosses
QBUS XD wrote:
Flood warzone map? Good idea but this map will need flood bosses
Yeah i mentioned that earlier. Remember the halo 2 cut content juggernauts? Maybe those could be a boss. Of course there would be more, but those could be one.
UrekoS wrote:
🤔
I mean, they are space zombies
Smart space zombies