Forums / Community / Community Creations

[Locked] Waypoint showcase: post your screenshots here!

OP BeneficBen

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Great pics
How do u post game clips and screenshots to this forum??? Please Help
How do u post game clips and screenshots to this forum??? Please Help
There are two ways to put up screenshots in here:
  1. Your Content Browser on Halo Waypoint
  2. Searching up your gamertag on XboxDVR (case sensitive!)
But I think this thread is geared towards posting captures from Halo 5, which I'm afraid you don't have any at all... :\
How do i post the dvr link?
im still pretty new to this

Edit: nvm

You can either...
  • Pull up your screenshots from your Waypoint Content Browser
  • Search up your gamertag on XboxDVR (case sensitive!) and pull out your captures there
HaXoR73 wrote:

You can either...
  • Search up your gamertag on XboxDVR (case sensitive!) and pull out your captures there
im terrible at this. i cant get the link, do i have to plug in a keyboard to my Xbox to copy and paste it? or can you do it with a controller?
HaXoR73 wrote:

You can either...
im terrible at this. i cant get the link, do i have to plug in a keyboard to my Xbox to copy and paste it? or can you do it with a controller?
No silly, you do all of this stuff on your computer. All you have to do is find the capture you want, then copy-paste the URL here.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

You can either...
No silly, you do all of this stuff on your computer. All you have to do is find the capture you want, then copy-paste the URL here.
oh, i don't have one sadly. oh well. at least i dont care too much for that 343 unicorn weapon skin. (that is what you get for being featured isn't it?) i just thought it would be cool to try and get it
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

You can either...
oh, i don't have one sadly. oh well. at least i dont care too much for that 343 unicorn weapon skin. (that is what you get for being featured isn't it?) i just thought it would be cool to try and get it
If you take a screenshot, it'll automatically upload to Xbox DVR.

I'll be able to download them myself, just message me if you have a screenshot you'd like me to tweet :)
BeneficBen wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

You can either...
If you take a screenshot, it'll automatically upload to Xbox DVR.

I'll be able to download them myself, just message me if you have a screenshot you'd like me to tweet :)
well the on i had in mind. its of a spartan (supposed to be chief) looking up to a guardian.
From the power of our phones we will achieve the fire unicorn!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/skytigers/screenshot/8715058

mod edit: fixed link, nice shot!
Simply amazing thread!!
<jpg>http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/halo-tutor/screenshot/8737036</jpg>
DOPE THREAD!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just putting this in here because I thought it was funny

• I Austin Powers'd It ( http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sgm-shots/video/47879921 )
  • One Shot, Two Kills ( http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sgm-shots/video/52493908 )
  • A Literal Gun Fight ( http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sgm-shots/video/52494166 )
Nice screen shots
I'll have my go at this:

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3 (Might've deleted from dvr because it wasn't there, but still unedited)
Screenshot 4 (Same thing)

If you don't think I have a good chance or whatever feel free to just take one of them as to do the 4 from different people layout
They're nice
I just stumbled upon this thread and, while I haven't looked very deep, seems like its only for screenshots of Halo 5. While I don't have any from Halo 5 worth sharing I would like to share my masterpiece from Halo Wars 2.

Scarab the Ostrich
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4