1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Weekly Waypoint Testnights!
Thursdays 9pm Eastern

For anyone who was around long enough to remember I ran a test night every week for the new folks testing the waters of forger, our lobbies would offer feedback and guidance for new forgers learning map creation tips. I'm happy to announce I'll be setting these regular test nights up once again, to bring the new infusion of forgers up to speed! To get in just shoot me a message or add me around the time the test starts and I'll make sure you get in!

I'll be hosting the test night every Thursday around 9pm weekly to review and offer tips to forgers seeking assistance. Lobbies will rotate between what task is currently in effect for Matchmaking map searches. All are welcomes, I only ask that we all bring a professional attitude and play nicely with both new and old forgers.

I hope to see you all there!

Last Weeks Featured Map
Quote:
TBA
Hello everybody,

friends of mine - HerrMittmann, Konrad 117, NF MasterT - started builing their first Forge-map a few week ago:
t's a symmetrical 8v8 Big Team Battle Map called "Grizzly" designed for BTB Slayer, BTB Strongholds and especially BTB CTF!
We already had a couple of testing-sessions but it would be awesome, if we could get feedback from experienced forgers and Custom Games enthusiasts ;)

It's still a work-in-progress version, so nothing on it is set in stone. We would greatly appreciate it if you would feature Grizzly on the Waypoint Testnight!

The latest version called "Grizzly 0.6" can be found in HerrMittmann's bookmarks on Halo 5 (GT: HerrMittmann).

He also started a thread about their creation in the Community Creations section of Waypoint where people can criticize the map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/grizzly---a-quality-btb-map-we-made-for-you/da4bcd0b-a3cf-449f-8068-28132e27713b/Posts
(I haven't unlocked lazy links yet, sorry!)

Thank you so much in advance for giving new Forgers the chance getting their creations tested and reviewed :)
Hello everybody,

friends of mine - HerrMittmann, Konrad 117, NF MasterT - started builing their first Forge-map a few week ago:
t's a symmetrical 8v8 Big Team Battle Map called "Grizzly" designed for BTB Slayer, BTB Strongholds and especially BTB CTF!
We already had a couple of testing-sessions but it would be awesome, if we could get feedback from experienced forgers and Custom Games enthusiasts ;)

It's still a work-in-progress version, so nothing on it is set in stone. We would greatly appreciate it if you would feature Grizzly on the Waypoint Testnight!

The latest version called "Grizzly 0.6" can be found in HerrMittmann's bookmarks on Halo 5 (GT: HerrMittmann).

He also started a thread about their creation in the Community Creations section of Waypoint where people can criticize the map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/grizzly---a-quality-btb-map-we-made-for-you/da4bcd0b-a3cf-449f-8068-28132e27713b/Posts

Thank you so much in advance for giving new Forgers the chance getting their creations tested and reviewed :)
No problem, Next lobby I have up for btb stuff I'll make sure to invite and check this map out!
Hello everybody,

No problem, Next lobby I have up for btb stuff I'll make sure to invite and check this map out!
Perfect! :)
Inefection testing for the first round of maps was a huge success, I can't wait to see the next batch of content for the second wave come this monday.
Tomorrows lobby will be another infection lobby for the second set of matchmaking submission that are due on Monday, all first week stuff is available to test still, but priority will be on the new feed of maps for the round two submissions.

As always feel free to contact me for an invite via xbox or this thread!
let me know
Sounds fun. I'd definitely be open to joining the lobby.
So, is this this thing still on or what? :D

Did you play the map Grizzly that our pal OrpheusKrebs suggested above?
How did you like it?

Also we got a second map now:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/de-de/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=HerrMittmann#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_HerrMittmann_cc128257-dcee-4ea5-b5a5-6c7a45768394

Or use this link, if you want to see some pictures:
https://forge.world/content/olympus.64/

It's a BTB map for Slayer, CTF and Strongholds.
So if you like to test it, let me know (:
plz tell when the next test is
So I have a new close quarters infection map that I believe balances how slow the infected are now compared to the older games, anyway it's called,"The Ship." I've yet to have a full 12 test it so I'd definitely appreciate it if I could do so.
if i am on in aproxx 5hrs.
feel free to invite me. i am not a big of a forger myself, but in terms of weapon balance, viability, flow&momentum, i might be of assistence since i have quite the history in playing fps.
Map awareness is one of the key aspects, if a map doesnt feel right, it doesnt play right.
Could you test this?
Blood shed
cool
Heya, I remastered overgrowth as a new map as best as I could, damn walls are finicky but a few say they would love infection on it, weapons on walls, heavy weapons initial start on map disappear in about 5 seconds every round, a few hiding spots, named location changes, invisible blockers, 64 neutral respawns(343i's Req), aesthetic changes. Tried to make it feel totally different from overgrowth.

Verdant Snowfall

Game Clip is older version -:(
Me gusta mucho halo 5 ha participado en la innovación, como lo es forge e infección, nos muestra algo mas allá, de lo que habriamos imaginado alguna vez,de ver como el momento de no dejarse infectar, y recorrer los pasillos de la invención de masivos jugadores, me gustaría ver mas mapas tanto de forge como de 343, seria algo grandioso..
good guess
Not sure what the conversation is about here, also gonna have to google translate that, can't speak hispanic.
Silv3r GIR wrote:
Me gusta mucho halo 5 ha participado en la innovación, como lo es forge e infección, nos muestra algo mas allá, de lo que habriamos imaginado alguna vez,de ver como el momento de no dejarse infectar, y recorrer los pasillos de la invención de masivos jugadores, me gustaría ver mas mapas tanto de forge como de 343, seria algo grandioso..
Halo 5 forja ha sido una mejora sorprendente de los últimos tramos. Al ver todos estos mapas impresionantes realmente me ha inspirado para impulsar un mejor contenido para todos los jugadores en la búsqueda de contenido de intermediación !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5