Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

#1 High Score first try!

OP Sesu546

Been wanting to play this game for awhile now and finally got the chance to go to my nearest Dave&Busters to play. Played with two other people was pretty easy. Didn't take as long as I thought it would. But when I completed the last mission it tallied up our scores and I rank #1 with a high score of 27,569. Either no one really plays it at my location or Im just a pro ;) But anyways I figured I get on here and rant about it and wonder what everyone else high scores are?
Yay a chance to brag! 😃 My highest score is 60,000. My score aside, it's a nice feeling to be number one at your current location.

Also Dave and busters is a great place to play it because most of the time at least one scanner works. I have found malls and other arcades don't have working qr scanners.
Regice554 wrote:
Yay a chance to brag! 😃 My highest score is 60,000. My score aside, it's a nice feeling to be number one at your current location.

Also Dave and busters is a great place to play it because most of the time at least one scanner works. I have found malls and other arcades don't have working qr scanners.
Nice score! And all 4 QR scanners were working at mine.
Sesu546 wrote:
Been wanting to play this game for awhile now and finally got the chance to go to my nearest Dave&Busters to play. Played with two other people was pretty easy. Didn't take as long as I thought it would. But when I completed the last mission it tallied up our scores and I rank #1 with a high score of 27,569. Either no one really plays it at my location or Im just a pro ;) But anyways I figured I get on here and rant about it and wonder what everyone else high scores are?
Nice! My local arcade only has the two-player version, and I didn't play long enough to rack up the score, but I probably should have.
Sesu546 wrote:
Nice! My local arcade only has the two-player version, and I didn't play long enough to rack up the score, but I probably should have.
Didn't realize they had only 2 player ones I always thought it was 4 but that makes sense tho. And nice maybe next time you'll get the chance to rack it up!
Sesu546 wrote:
Sesu546 wrote:
Didn't realize they had only 2 player ones I always thought it was 4 but that makes sense tho. And nice maybe next time you'll get the chance to rack it up!
2 player version came out maybe 9 months or so after the 4 player version. Maybe a bit longer.