Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

2-Player Fireteam Raven

OP Plastic Hassle

For those who are interested, here's some information on the upcoming 2-player version of Fireteam Raven.

Article: IAAPA 2018 Wrap-Up #1: The Beatles, Fantasy Soccer, Halo & House of the Dead

Video: Halo: Fireteam Raven 2-player model by Raw Thrills (IAAPA 2018)
This is intriguing!

The gameplay looks a bit different - only 2 ODSTs fighting, for one.
Introduction of those slow-mo sequences with circle targets, which if not destroyed result in a failed mission!? That's very new!
And some of the sequences and enemy encounters look different as well.

I wonder if Halowaypoint will distinguish on the service record which version you play - as I imagine the possibility for scores will be different, based on the different encounters.

I feel like I have more questions, but can't think of them right now ;)
now we just need a 1 player version
1 player would be pretty cool.
Is it weird to want to go the other way and want a eight player arcade machine?
I played it.

It wasn’t bad, it seems like it balanced nicely with 2 players. I made it to the second mission in one life with a kid who hadn’t had any exposure to the series.
It's a bit of a Necro post at this point , but heck what isn't in the Raven forums these days. So I have also played it, I found it interesting that it literally plays different in certain parts, for instance the scarab has targets you have to shoot, and you can fail it. The four player version doesn't have targets points and circles that you have to shoot.
Regice554 wrote:
It's a bit of a Necro post at this point , but heck what isn't in the Raven forums these days. So I have also played it, I found it interesting that it literally plays different in certain parts, for instance the scarab has targets you have to shoot, and you can fail it. The four player version doesn't have targets points and circles that you have to shoot.
Really? That's an interesting observation. I'll have to track down a 2-player version of the game and check that out.
For those who are interested, here's some information on the upcoming 2-player version of Fireteam Raven.

Article: IAAPA 2018 Wrap-Up #1: The Beatles, Fantasy Soccer, Halo & House of the DeadVideo: Halo: Fireteam Raven 2-player model by Raw Thrills (IAAPA 2018)
I taste it on italy 1 player and the experience is more inside
but I can’t receive anithing from Halowaypoint because the display monitor for Qr code to unclok special medal of Fireteam Raven is broken :(