Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

343. CAN YOU MAKE THIS FOR XBOX GAME PASS.

OP THE GAM3RK1NG

I know the cannon is screwed up but the gameplay would be fun.
Can you play directly with the xbox one control?
It would be great if you add a game pass
The canon isn't screwed up at all.
Nah they need to add Halo Reach but whats with cannon?
They put the halo 4 handgun and the halo 4 warthog in fire-team raven. Even though they were created years after the events of halo ce. And also the odst armor and helmet they were wearing was created during halo 5. Which came years after halo ce too.
The canon isn't screwed up at all.
If you want an answer to why I said the canons screwed up then read what I said to the other guy.
They put the halo 4 handgun and the halo 4 warthog in fire-team raven. Even though they were created years after the events of halo ce. And also the odst armor and helmet they were wearing was created during halo 5. Which came years after halo ce too.
Halo 4 uses the same magnum at Reach, which takes place immediately before CE. No reason to think that pistol wouldn't have also been on the Autumn, just like the Falcons. The Halo 4 style warthog has appeared in many things set before, and around the same time as CE. It existed at the same time and, again, contradicts nothing by being there. The ODST armor has a number of variants in use at any one time, and there's nothing in Raven that makes it look like it's meant to be a different version than what appeared in Reach, 3 and ODST.

Most of those appearances are more to do with art-style than canon.
If you look at the FAQ I'm sure your questions will be answered. There are currently no plans for release on Xbox or any other platform.

And don't confuse art style with cannon. They aren't always the same thing.
Halo 4 uses the same magnum at Reach, which takes place immediately before CE. No reason to think that pistol wouldn't have also been on the Autumn, just like the Falcons. The Halo 4 style warthog has appeared in many things set before, and around the same time as CE. It existed at the same time and, again, contradicts nothing by being there. The ODST armor has a number of variants in use at any one time, and there's nothing in Raven that makes it look like it's meant to be a different version than what appeared in Reach, 3 and ODST.

Then tell me why halo 4s magnum sounds way different from reaches. Also, halo 4s magnum looks different if you compare them. And, name 1 halo game that had halo 4s warthog before the events of halo 4. And. in the lore of halo there were only 2 different ODST armor and none of them look like halo 5/ravens armor. Also, they had halo 2s shotgun and many other guns that weren't in halo ce. I have proof that the POA had no halo 2 and halo 4 guns. In the first and last level of halo ce you are in the POA and you have to go all over the POA. And the only guns you find are the halo ce guns. no halo 2 shotguns or halo 4 handguns or ect 1 More thing. The shotgun is automatic. Even though its a bolt action like gun. Same thin with the rocket launcher how in raven it shoots unlimited rounds without reloading and making the 2 shot appearance useless even though its a 2 shot reload in the actual canon. I have sooooo much more I could say but it would take longer so yeah this game breaks the lore.
HYv47 wrote:
If you look at the FAQ I'm sure your questions will be answered. There are currently no plans for release on Xbox or any other platform.

And don't confuse art style with cannon. They aren't always the same thing.
Art style isn't the only thing that screws up the lore.

Then tell me why halo 4s magnum sounds way different from reaches. Also, halo 4s magnum looks different if you compare them. And, name 1 halo game that had halo 4s warthog before the events of halo 4. And. in the lore of halo there were only 2 different ODST armor and none of them look like halo 5/ravens armor. Also, they had halo 2s shotgun and many other guns that weren't in halo ce. I have proof that the POA had no halo 2 and halo 4 guns. In the first and last level of halo ce you are in the POA and you have to go all over the POA. And the only guns you find are the halo ce guns. no halo 2 shotguns or halo 4 handguns or ect 1 More thing. The shotgun is automatic. Even though its a bolt action like gun. Same thin with the rocket launcher how in raven it shoots unlimited rounds without reloading and making the 2 shot appearance useless even though its a 2 shot reload in the actual canon. I have sooooo much more I could say but it would take longer so yeah this game breaks the lore.
It seems I was actually mistaken about Halo 4 using the same pistol as Reach. I haven't seen any footage of the pistol in Raven, so no idea there. That said, sound design changes with every game, as does art style to some extent. This was the case with the M6G pistol, which was featured in 3 and Reach but with significantly different sound effects, gameplay mechanics and a change in the visual design. The lore has never explicitly stated anything about when the particular designs of Warthogs or ODST armours came into use, however we do know that the Halo 2 and 3 styles of ODST armour were in use together, along with a number of sub-variants. Raven's version is just a different art-style and depicts the exact same armour we've seen before. Halo 4's warthog has been seen in comics set before CE, Halo 2 Anniversary (taking place in the same year as CE), Spartan Strike (set during Halo 2) and also was onboard the Forward Unto Dawn at the start of 4, meaning they would have been there in Halo 3 (again, same year as 3). The shotgun in Halo CE is the same as 2 (and 3). They all used the M90. Rate of fire is a gameplay mechanic, always subject to change and not meant to reflect canon. Canonically, all the shotguns have better range for example. Same goes for the rocket launcher. It's a different genre, so it's to be expected that they'd work differently.
I like how the title op the post, had nothing to do with the thread curently going on. What ever it looks like isnt the porblem, neither is the time line. The problem is that its a arcade cabined built by guys who want to make money by puting it in dave and busters. This isnt spartan asualt, we cant just port everything. Even if they did it wont be soon, we dont even have leader boards up for the game.

It seems I was actually mistaken about Halo 4 using the same pistol as Reach. I haven't seen any footage of the pistol in Raven, so no idea there. That said, sound design changes with every game, as does art style to some extent. This was the case with the M6G pistol, which was featured in 3 and Reach but with significantly different sound effects, gameplay mechanics and a change in the visual design. The lore has never explicitly stated anything about when the particular designs of Warthogs or ODST armours came into use, however we do know that the Halo 2 and 3 styles of ODST armour were in use together, along with a number of sub-variants. Raven's version is just a different art-style and depicts the exact same armour we've seen before. Halo 4's warthog has been seen in comics set before CE, Halo 2 Anniversary (taking place in the same year as CE), Spartan Strike (set during Halo 2) and also was onboard the Forward Unto Dawn at the start of 4, meaning they would have been there in Halo 3 (again, same year as 3). The shotgun in Halo CE is the same as 2 (and 3). They all used the M90. Rate of fire is a gameplay mechanic, always subject to change and not meant to reflect canon. Canonically, all the shotguns have better range for example. Same goes for the rocket launcher. It's a different genre, so it's to be expected that they'd work differently.
Look up the gameplay of raven then you'll know that the canons screwed up. Also, the halo 2 shotgun and the halo 4 handgun look nothing like halo ce's look it up. Also If you look in the POA in ce you will find no trace of any of the shotguns from halo 2 and wont find 4s handguns and the same stash you get your ce guns from the POW is the same stash the ODSTs from raven get there halo 2 and 4 guns. Also, In the level 'the maw' you will find the place where they keep the warthogs. In fireteam raven the warthogs your in are from that same place in ce but looking like 4s warthog but in the maw where the warthogs are you only see halo ce/2s hogs. And, halo 2 anniversary is not canon so it doesn't count. Also the rocket launchers you use in raven have unlimited ammo and no reloading and its the same launcher from halo ce that you use so that makes nooooo sense at all and the lauchers in raven are also from halo 4 even though it takes place durind halo ce so I guess they can change there appearance to look like 4s launchers?

Look up the gameplay of raven then you'll know that the canons screwed up. Also, the halo 2 shotgun and the halo 4 handgun look nothing like halo ce's look it up. Also If you look in the POA in ce you will find no trace of any of the shotguns from halo 2 and wont find 4s handguns and the same stash you get your ce guns from the POW is the same stash the ODSTs from raven get there halo 2 and 4 guns. Also, In the level 'the maw' you will find the place where they keep the warthogs. In fireteam raven the warthogs your in are from that same place in ce but looking like 4s warthog but in the maw where the warthogs are you only see halo ce/2s hogs. And, halo 2 anniversary is not canon so it doesn't count. Also the rocket launchers you use in raven have unlimited ammo and no reloading and its the same launcher from halo ce that you use so that makes nooooo sense at all and the lauchers in raven are also from halo 4 even though it takes place durind halo ce so I guess they can change there appearance to look like 4s launchers?
Of course you won't find anything from future games in CE, it's the first game in the franchise. It couldn't have been filled with what we have today. Did Bungie though about the Didact when they were developing CE? No. Halo 2 Shotgun is simply an artistic change as canonically it's still the same Shotgun.
What's the deal with the Warthog? Again, it's an artistic change. Canonically, they're the same Warthog.
What's wrong with Rockets with unlimited ammo? That one is for pure fun, after all, games should be designed with "fun" in mind. Also, again, the Rocket Launcher are the same, just with different aesthetic.Oh, and the Rocket Launcher from CE all the way up to 4 is EXACTLY THE SAME, just with minor differences in aesthetics, but that's it. The RL from CE is the same one from 4.