Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

A generally good game

OP CW ColdFront

I remember on my 12th birthday, I went to dave and Busters. It was a great time, then I saw a new arcade. HALO Fireteam Raven was just released not long ago. I immediately tried it out and had a good time. I played the game about 5-7 times before heading out. It reminded me of what playing with the boys in splitscreen was like. Over all, it was nice to see the flood juggernaut.
I remember on my 12th birthday, I went to dave and Busters. It was a great time, then I saw a new arcade. HALO Fireteam Raven was just released not long ago. I immediately tried it out and had a good time. I played the game about 5-7 times before heading out. It reminded me of what playing with the boys in splitscreen was like. Over all, it was nice to see the flood juggernaut.
I've always been glad that Halo made the leap to arcade. Although, I guess it did years ago back when Halo 2 was put in arcade cabinets and available at my local laser tag place - but I'm significantly dating myself by bringing up a 16 year old memory like that.
I've always been glad that Halo made the leap to arcade. Although, I guess it did years ago back when Halo 2 was put in arcade cabinets and available at my local laser tag place - but I'm significantly dating myself by bringing up a 16 year old memory like that.
This thread is wholesome in its ability to capture the entire age spectrum of the Halo community. Sadly I still haven't had the chance to play the game through start to finish but hopefully I will. I'd even dedicate an hour or two of my stag do to manage it (COVID permitting)