Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Achievements/Commendations/Rankings?

OP SilverScorpion4

It's all in the subject! It was mentioned there would be a QRC code you can scan so you can link your gameplay sessions in the arcade to your Halo Waypoint profile for stat tracking. This begs the question...will there be any type of achievements, either in game or on this site? Commendations? Ranks such as Halo 5's SR 1-152 or Halo 4's SR 1-130? Either way, I'm going to be out a lot of quarters with this thing!
I too am curious about this. I was literally just at a D&B today with my family so it’s a big coincidence to hear about this Halo game today. I’m fortunate enough that a D&B opened near my home.

So being that D&B loads all your game credits onto a credit card that you then insert into a port on the arcade game you wish to play, how would you scan a code? Is it custom specific for the Halo game because every game at D&B only accepts their cards. Would I load my info to my D&B card at a kiosk that I add credits to?

Thank in advance for answering any and all questions about this.
Yo Erk wrote:
I too am curious about this. I was literally just at a D&B today with my family so it’s a big coincidence to hear about this Halo game today. I’m fortunate enough that a D&B opened near my home.

So being that D&B loads all your game credits onto a credit card that you then insert into a port on the arcade game you wish to play, how would you scan a code? Is it custom specific for the Halo game because every game at D&B only accepts their cards. Would I load my info to my D&B card at a kiosk that I add credits to?

Thank in advance for answering any and all questions about this.
I'm thinking the code will pop up on screen and you'll scan it before the game starts. Then that gameplay session will be linked to your profile here. Not sure, though, just speculating.
I would also like to know if there will be unlockable achievements, I’d have to wait a LOOOOOONG time before I get the chance to play it because I live in Perth, Australia (the one part of the country that gets ignored) perhaps I should start saving money to just buy the whole arcade machine ;).
I would also like to know if there will be unlockable achievements, I’d have to wait a LOOOOOONG time before I get the chance to play it because I live in Perth, Australia (the one part of the country that gets ignored) perhaps I should start saving money to just buy the whole arcade machine ;).
Haha, l was thinking of buying one too. It'd probably be in the ballpark of $15,000 though, lol.
I think that's putting too much thought into things. Maybe there will be leaderboards of some sort but I doubt there will be achievements or anything like that
EDIT: I read the FAQ and I know it now. Sorry!

I apologize for not knowing and just jumping in here, but what are you guys talking about? D&B? Dave and busters? The arcade place for adults?
You think this could get achievement unlocks? (Forum avatar, background, maybe armor for 6, etc.)
Netherin5 wrote:
You think this could get achievement unlocks? (Forum avatar, background, maybe armor for 6, etc.)
Yeah, I would definitely think they'd at least have an armor set or emblem specifically for people who play this game that you can unlock. I'd bet it'd be for Halo 6, too, rather than Halo 5.
Hey maybe we could get a fourm medal for playing it?
No achievements comms or ranking, please. Since it's an arcade game only and will not be available a lot in Europe it won't be accessible for most people.
Leaderboards are definitely enough.
Achievements might be unlikely, but commendations could work. Maybe the commendations could get you REQ packs in Halo 5: Guardians or something.
I think it would be nice to have rankings and leader boards here on Waypoint. Maybe some kind of commendation program would be cool as well, I'm actually getting more and more excited about this!
Imagine if those commendations turned into the commendation packs??
I'll have to check and see what is has when I go there. Maybe we get a badge on our Community profile for playing the game.
I'd probably end up spending more than $60 to get all achievements xD
It'd be insane if it would not only have achievements and rewards, but also real world redeemable prizes, especially since they're at D&B
I hope there are no achievements tied to this, as I would probably have to track down and D&B and get the achievemetns, due to my OCD (and 100% completion of all halo products). I'm the same guy that bought a computer and windows phone for achievements, lol.
J Teeps wrote:
I hope there are no achievements tied to this, as I would probably have to track down and D&B and get the achievemetns, due to my OCD (and 100% completion of all halo products). I'm the same guy that bought a computer and windows phone for achievements, lol.
Same here, lol.
No sign of achievements when I played, though it does track your high score, shots fired, shots landed, accuracy percent, enemies killed, deadliest enemy for each stage. Oddly, both my friend and I are showing 0/6 missions completed on our service records even though we did play through them all across a couple sittings.