Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Achievements/Commendations/Rankings?

OP SilverScorpion4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
No sign of achievements when I played, though it does track your high score, shots fired, shots landed, accuracy percent, enemies killed, deadliest enemy for each stage. Oddly, both my friend and I are showing 0/6 missions completed on our service records even though we did play through them all across a couple sittings.
Good to know! I'm probably going this weekend. How much money should I expect to drop on this thing? I have no idea how much money to load onto my card before sitting down, lol.
No sign of achievements when I played, though it does track your high score, shots fired, shots landed, accuracy percent, enemies killed, deadliest enemy for each stage. Oddly, both my friend and I are showing 0/6 missions completed on our service records even though we did play through them all across a couple sittings.
Good to know! I'm probably going this weekend. How much money should I expect to drop on this thing? I have no idea how much money to load onto my card before sitting down, lol.
My girlfriend and I played through the whole campaign this weekend.
I loaded up a card with $40, and used most of it for the both of us to play through it.
AshamanND wrote:
I loaded up a card with $40, and used most of it for the both of us to play through it.
Awesome, thanks for the info! :D
AshamanND wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the info! :D
I also loaded 40, it was enough to beat all 6 missions. 👍
AshamanND wrote:
The key is to go on Wednesday when the games are half price. So instead of paying 9 credits per swipe, it's 4.4 credits. It's easier on the wallet and depending on how well you play, you might have enough for a second play through
AshamanND wrote:
The key is to go on Wednesday when the games are half price. So instead of paying 9 credits per swipe, it's 4.4 credits. It's easier on the wallet and depending on how well you play, you might have enough for a second play through
I hear ya.

Unfortunately, I live more than 150 miles from the nearest D&B, and 300 from the second nearest.
So I only really plan to visit when I am doing a road trip to/through/near a town that has one.

Our only visit so far was when we were visiting Portland for the weekend.
Until an arcade near Vancouver BC gets one, I'm going to be limited to weekend trips to WA or OR, or maybe if I get some actual vacation time I can go during the week.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

Unfortunately, I live more than 150 miles from the nearest D&B, and 300 from the second nearest.
So I only really plan to visit when I am doing a road trip to/through/near a town that has one.

Until an arcade near Vancouver BC gets one, I'm going to be limited to weekend trips to WA or OR, or maybe if I get some actual vacation time I can go during the week.
That's too bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure they'll be showing up in Canada at some point in the near future
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

That's too bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure they'll be showing up in Canada at some point in the near future
Toronto has one I think, but that's on the other side of the continent. =(

Also crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath.

There aren't any major arcades in the Vancouver area, ever since our one big one shut down a few years back.
A few small arcades exist, but they mostly have classic games. Maybe one of the big movie theatre complexes would get one?
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

There aren't any major arcades in the Vancouver area, ever since our one big one shut down a few years back.
A few small arcades exist, but they mostly have classic games. Maybe one of the big movie theatre complexes would get one?
That really stinks. Sounds like a trip to Washington is in order sometime soon!
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

Heading back to Portland on the weekend of August 11-12!
Hope to link my GT up this time, as they didn't have that feature working in July for whatever reason...
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

Hope to link my GT up this time, as they didn't have that feature working in July for whatever reason...
I believe that should be up and running on all machines now. It's cool because if you link your gamertag, it'll go up on the leaderboard instead of whatever three initials you put up. That's assuming your score cracks the top 20 anyways
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

I believe that should be up and running on all machines now. It's cool because if you link your gamertag, it'll go up on the leaderboard instead of whatever three initials you put up. That's assuming your score cracks the top 20 anyways
I think as long as you beat all 6 missions, you shoukd crack the top 20
Regice554 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I hear ya.

I think as long as you beat all 6 missions, you shoukd crack the top 20
One would think. Between myself, my girlfriend, and the two friends I played with, we didn't crack top 20 the first time going through all six missions
So when you get to machine you scan a QR code.

it brings you to http://halo.gg/raven

this allows you to sign in with waypoint and then create a QR code that your phone displays which the Fireteam game has a scanner for next to gun......

except.....most machine scanners aren’t working it seams, mine was not in Tampa and several others are not also at this time from reading people’s posts....
We’re does one find this game?
Dave and Busters and other arcades.The link I just posted shows a list - but more locations have been added since it was made.
AshamanND wrote:
Dave and Busters and other arcades.The link I just posted shows a list - but more locations have been added since it was made.
thank you im in Pennsylvania small little towns nothing big so never seen any of these games closest ones a hour away haha
One hour is pretty decent.

sound like a fun drive😊
They could do more, update it and add rankings and achievements with unlockables
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2