Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Any guesses on how much each play will cost?

OP CaptainSlayer

I'm extremely excited to play this when it hits.

I live near a Dave & Busters but usually go to Frankies Fun Park instead since it's cheaper. I'm curious that the one topic that hasn't really been discussed is how much each play will cost.

My guess is $3, which, judging by my skill level at this cabinets, means I'm going to be dropping a lot of dough into this thing.
Well dave and busters uses a diferent sytem i think. Becuase i know they have a card and program for points, which goes with games. Like x amount of plays cost x money. And buy a bunch of food and get more plays/rewards ect ect. I could be wrong but i think they have a whole system in place for the arcade, rather than just puting in money. However it sill converts into money after all, so maybe it is 3$ a play. I think i heard other peoples guesses and 1.5 to 3 was the range.

I also think it was hinted that its hiting D&B fists, then othe places later. So maybe they will take money or plastic “cdedit cards”. Or maybe its just D&B, idk
Don't forget Wednesdays are half price day at D&B.
To finish the game it costs about $60 per person if you are looking to finish the campaign but I think it's $3 per time you play after dying.
I am not sure exactly, I played through 10 or 11 lives throughout the whole game. I think I had about 180 credits on my Dave and busters card and finished with about 130 (not on a half price Wednesday). Not sure how much that is in total.
To finish the game it costs about $60 per person if you are looking to finish the campaign but I think it's $3 per time you play after dying.
That's a little steep!
Not trying to be rude, but you must be pretty green (or getting ripped off on credits) if it costs you $60 per person.

It comes down to 3 factors:
  1. How much $ you pay per credit loaded onto your card
  2. How many credits per life (half price wednesday)
  3. How many times you die
I went to the US to play twice.
Each time I loaded my D&B card with $40 US in credits.
I played through the game each time, WITH MY GF, and still had $$ left on the card.
My GF is not a big gamer, and died more than me.

So I'd say it's safe to assume about $20 per person per playthrough based on a standard $/credit ratio. (sometimes you can get 2 for 1 credit promos).
Also as mentioned above, on Wednesdays the games only use up half the amount of credits as normal.
It was around 8.5 tokens each play in my area.
For me it was 8.8 tokens per life. I used up 2 x $10 cards then like 1-2 swipes on the 3rd card refill. Definitely worth it.
Here at our location near Auburn, AL it is set to $2 per play. There is also a weekday special on Mondays that gives players unlimited arcade play for 2-hours for $12.
Further to my post above quoting $20 per playthrough at D&B (so USD) I have now played it in Canada. It cost about $25 CAD per playthrough of the six campaign missions.
Just got done playing with a team of 4. We have basic gaming skills and we had (2) $40 cards and did not finish the second one. It was 8.8 credits per swipe

(Had an amazing time)
Sorry I never followed up on this thread.

When I went to play on a Wednesday, I spent (I believe) about $30 on a card and still had plenty left over after beating the game with my wife playing with me.

Keep in mind, this was Wednesday, so it was half priced but I think we had around $15 left on the card though it's hard to be specific with their point system.
Sorry I never followed up on this thread.

When I went to play on a Wednesday, I spent (I believe) about $30 on a card and still had plenty left over after beating the game with my wife playing with me.

Keep in mind, this was Wednesday, so it was half priced but I think we had around $15 left on the card though it's hard to be specific with their point system.
I was just going to say that Wednesday is the best time to go simply because the games are all half price. It'd be cheaper to go through the game, start to finish, when it's half price.