Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Best high scores?

OP Regice554

just wondering what the highest score you guys have gotten, i mean with all 6 missions combined. Of course you can mention individual ones too if you want. So far i got 38,000
38,000?!?! The highest I've seen, thus far, is just short of 31,000
My goal is over 40k
I'm #1 in my area at 28,770. I've seen the leaderboards and the top 100 players is 100k and up. How do they get so many points
Ezio Wolf wrote:
I'm #1 in my area at 28,770. I've seen the leaderboards and the top 100 players is 100k and up. How do they get so many points
I think your looking at combined scores. You got 28k, do it again and it will say your online leaderboard is 56k. They just played a couple of times, if you played 4 times you would break 100k too
Mine is 32,800.
Finally managed to get my stats to link to Waypoint on my most recent visit yesterday.
I only got 27,750. I basically played all of the mission solo. Still got like 4th place in my store
AshamanND wrote:
Mine is 32,800.
Finally managed to get my stats to link to Waypoint on my most recent visit yesterday.
Thats great to hear! I hope things only get better for people playing raven. Also, sweet high score!
Regice554 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Mine is 32,800.
Thats great to hear! I hope things only get better for people playing raven. Also, sweet high score!
Thanks!

I've actually been able to do a lot of research, and I think I've found the main issues with the stats tracking.
  1. Arcades just weren't hooking it up
  2. There were software glitches upon initial release, these have since been resolved but need to be downloaded into the cabinet.
Have a look at my thread here on p 3 I have some detailed responses from Raw Thrills.
I just set the high score on the cabinet nearest to me! 35,330!
I just set the high score on the cabinet nearest to me! 35,330!
Thats awsome! And 36k is pretty high! With luck they wont work on the cabinet and reset the score. However, even if they do your best stats are allways on waypoint and the online leaderboards.
Best score for me is 39,900. 😀

I'm also top 3 for the whole high score list. I plan on bumping off every other name on the high score list and I even managed to bump off IGN's reviewers' scores from the list. (Sorry IGN!) 😅
ArgusFire wrote:

I'm also top 3 for the whole high score list. I plan on bumping off every other name on the high score list and I even managed to bump off IGN's reviewers' scores from the list. (Sorry IGN!) 😅
First off, thats a really high score, its even higher than mine. And second, thats ambitious that you want to be number one on the high score list. And I will gladly fight for number one against your efforts. I was actually looking for a leaderboard rival, so im pretty pumped. Allthough i supose i dont need one considering how many are beating me and getting ahead of them is already a challenge. And was that ign? That explains alot then. Lol

Also Im trying to figure out how scoreing works, like what would be the most effective way to get The highest score.
Regice554 wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:

First off, thats a really high score, its even higher than mine. And second, thats ambitious that you want to be number one on the high score list. And I will gladly fight for number one against your efforts. I was actually looking for a leaderboard rival, so im pretty pumped. Allthough i supose i dont need one considering how many are beating me and getting ahead of them is already a challenge. And was that ign? That explains alot then. Lol

Also Im trying to figure out how scoreing works, like what would be the most effective way to get The highest score.
Rival? Sure! But only a friendly rivalry please. We're all here to have fun. If anything, I just want my name all over the high score list for my local D&B. I suppose I'm one of the only ones that's willing to spend nearly an hour as well as a few bucks to get my name on the high score list.

From what I can remember, a crew from IGN was there at my lical D&B's about a month after the game came out. I chatted with them for a tiny bit about the scores and such. They were surprised to see that there were names that were abnormally long and were even more surprised when I scanned in my Halo Waypoint QR code, revealing to them that I am THAT same "ArgusFire" in the high score list.

What was kind of funny was that IGN had no knowledge that the game ever existed until one of their employees found out about the game on a recent visit to D&B's. I believe they placed in the 20's as "IGN". I lost track as I bumped them off the high score list.

I hope to beat my high score at some point. It's just one of those things where everything needs to fall in place to position yourself for getting a high score; eye fatigue, hand/limb soreness, overall comfort when sitting in place doing unnaturally repetitive motions and focusing on what you're trying to hit on screen. Let's also not forget about those accursed stragglers who join in for one game, steal some of your kills then drop out, messing up your score/kill count. 😒 Or worse; they sit next to you and take a game credit because the "start" button was flashing. Kids are especially guilty of doing those aforementioned things, which really annoys me. 😡
ArgusFire wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
I hope to beat my high score at some point. It's just one of those things where everything needs to fall in place to position yourself for getting a high score; eye fatigue, hand/limb soreness, overall comfort when sitting in place doing unnaturally repetitive motions and focusing on what you're trying to hit on screen. Let's also not forget about those accursed stragglers who join in for one game, steal some of your kills then drop out, messing up your score/kill count. 😒 Or worse; they sit next to you and take a game credit because the "start" button was flashing. Kids are especially guilty of doing those aforementioned things, which really annoys me. 😡
I like what your saying, The things your talking about have hapened to me 😂😰. And im gona experience them again becuase they reset the leaderboards becuase they fixed some of the qr readers. So now i need to reclaim my place on it. However the global leaderboards im number one on several leaderboards, becuase i tried to beat my previous high scores, or tried to find hidden things, which in turn gave me lost of play time.

oh and yeah a freindly rivalry. Im just glad somone who is up there on the leaderboards is talking on here.
Regice554 wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
ArgusFire wrote:
I like what your saying, The things your talking about have hapened to me 😂😰. And im gona experience them again becuase they reset the leaderboards becuase they fixed some of the qr readers. So now i need to reclaim my place on it. However the global leaderboards im number one on several leaderboards, becuase i tried to beat my previous high scores, or tried to find hidden things, which in turn gave me lost of play time.

oh and yeah a freindly rivalry. Im just glad somone who is up there on the leaderboards is talking on here.
Go for those high scores! 😊
I just finished another playthrough a few days ago and I finally realized how physically demanding it is in order to sit through one playthrough.

Every complete playthrough results in sore wrists due to the really un-ergonomic turret design.

Let's not even get started about accidentally throwing a useful grenade when you attempt to press the 'reload' button. 😥