Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Best high scores?

OP Regice554

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ive been able to play through once and my score is 34640. Sessions played says 4 though?
Pluto70 wrote:
Ive been able to play through once and my score is 34640. Sessions played says 4 though?
Yeah i dont know whats going on. Sometimes the stat tracking is weird, for instance it says i have never palyed as purple, and i assure you i have. Plus i think my play sessions are buged, like i have a couple of games it didnt track my plays. For example i play, and get the kills and score, but instead of going up by one play sesion, it says i still played 20 times. When i played 22 times.
Regice554 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:
Yeah i dont know whats going on. Sometimes the stat tracking is weird, for instance it says i have never palyed as purple, and i assure you i have. Plus i think my play sessions are buged, like i have a couple of games it didnt track my plays. For example i play, and get the kills and score, but instead of going up by one play sesion, it says i still played 20 times. When i played 22 times.
It may have to do when you run out of credits. I played at a Dave and Buster's and would try load my credits so I could just hit start, but sometimes a timer would start and say "you will be logged out" as I swiped my card. It never ran out though. When I started someone was already playing mission select in the middle of the campaign which I started but then played through again. So, technically played the story 1.5 times. Maybe those duplicate missions were the sessions?
Pluto70 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:
It may have to do when you run out of credits. I played at a Dave and Buster's and would try load my credits so I could just hit start, but sometimes a timer would start and say "you will be logged out" as I swiped my card. It never ran out though. When I started someone was already playing mission select in the middle of the campaign which I started but then played through again. So, technically played the story 1.5 times. Maybe those duplicate missions were the sessions?
Thats actualy a good theory
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2