Skip to main content
I mean, i've played this game a few times, but, i feel the gameplay is a little overrated. Mabye a little more grunts?
I mean, i've played this game a few times, but, i feel the gameplay is a little overrated. Mabye a little more grunts?
If you think it's overrated - why did you play more than once?
I've heard things both ways, I still want to play it when things open back up though. I havent heard anyone say they've hated it so it cant be that bad, plus its a free excuse to go to an arcade.
I've heard things both ways, I still want to play it when things open back up though. I havent heard anyone say they've hated it so it cant be that bad, plus its a free excuse to go to an arcade.
You'll enjoy it. It's a fantastic experience
It's an arcade game. It isn't going to be Red Dead 2 lol.
It isn't worth a long trip or anything, but it is a neat Halo linked experience. The gameplay is the same as a hundred other arcade cabinets, but the storytelling and overall experience is pretty cool.
Mongerty wrote:
It isn't worth a long trip or anything, but it is a neat Halo linked experience. The gameplay is the same as a hundred other arcade cabinets, but the storytelling and overall experience is pretty cool.
The immersion is absolute perfection